Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
Locks camshafts in their timed position, when there is a need to remove the variable valve timing pulleys.
Use with ET0512.
- Applications: Ford Fiesta | Focus, Volvo V40 | S60 | V60
- Engine codes: Ford HXDA | HXJA | JQMA | PNDA | U5JA, Volvo B4164T
- OEM Equiv: 303-1552
This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
- Applications across a wide range of Ford engines especially: Diesel 1.8TDdi / TDCi |2.0TDCi, Petrol: 1.6Ti-VCT | later 1.25L / 1.4L 16v Duratec
- Adaptor lengths: 11mm | 29mm | 42mm
For securing the cylinder head, and camshaft / crankshafts during servicing of cylinder head assemblies on 4 | 5 | 6 cylinder engines.
This kit has all the tools required for cam replacements and head rebuilds on Volvo 2.5L petrol engines.
- Engine codes: VOLVO B41XX | B42XX | B52XX | B62XX | B63XX, FORD: B5254T
- Volvo OEM Equiv: 9995451 | 9995454
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
Specialised kit for holding camshafts in the correct position while installing the front crankshaft oil seal, and while setting the tappets.
Designed for use with 2.5L 20V DOHC petrol engines fitted to Ford Focus, and various Volvo vehicles.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1180 | 303-1183 (999 5765)
- Engine codes: B5254 | HYDA
Essential new tool for removal of BM5G-9F593-BA / CM5G-9F593-BA injector nozzles on Ford EcoBoost GDi engines.
The kit is designed for engines up to 2.0L. The split collet (with its slim design) fits down over the injector. Turn to securely grip the injector, then extract with the slide hammer.
- OEM Equiv: 310-206 (9997410)
A comprehensive diesel locking pin set for changing the cam belt on single / twin cambelted 2.0L | 2.4L 5 Cyl engines and 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 4 Cyl diesel engines.
The kit provides the locking tools required for both timing belt change and the dismantling of the gear driven cams fitted to the twin cam engines in the Volvo range.
- Applications: C30 | C70 | S40 | S60 | S80 | V50 | V60 | V70 | XC60 | XC70 | XC90
- Engines: 2.0L 5 Cyl, 1.6L | 1.9L | 2.0L 5 Cyl