Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised socket for holding / rotating the intake camshaft on selected VAG engines when servicing the timing chain.
- Applications: Audi A3 (12-) | A4 (08-) | A5 Coupe (08-) | Q5 (08-) | Tiguan (16-)
- Engines: 1.8L | 2.0L 4V TFSI (Gen III)
- OEM equiv: T10567
An updated comprehensive timing kit for late model belt driven petrol VAG engines. This kit includes an updated camshaft locking tool for post 2013 engines with Cylinder On Demand (COD).
For the camshaft holding kit refer ET1872A.
- Engines: 1.0L 3 Cyl | 1.2L TFSI | 1.4L TFSI / TSI
An upgraded timing tool kit for VAG 1.2L | 1.4L | 1.6L TFSi / FSi engines.
- Applications: Audi A1, Skoda Fabia | Octavia | Roomster, VW Beetle | Golf | Jetta | Polo | Touran
- A DTI gauge (ET1101) is required, but not included in this kit, as most workshops will already have one.
Locking tools for servicing the camshaft drive belt on new generation three / four cylinder 1.6L | 2.0L TDi CR EA288 engines (post 2012). Includes the tools required for setting the camshaft gears within the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: T10490 | T10492
- Applications: Audi A3 (13-), Skoda Octavia (13-), VW Golf (13-)
An essential tool for maintaining engine timing whenever the front vibration damper is removed. For instance, when replacing crankshaft oil seals.
Additional tools are required for replacing the engine timing chain (see ET0900 / ET9716).
- Application: 3rd Gen EA888 TFSI engines.
- OEM Equivalent: T10531