Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
These specialised tools are designed to quickly / safely release the intake manifold pipe connections on a range of Audi / VW direct injection turbo charged petrol engines.
This set includes two different sized release tools.
- Engines: 1.0L | 1.2L | 1.4L FSI / TFSI
- Applications: Audi A1 | A3 | Q2, VW Beetle | Golf (13-) | Jetta | Polo | Up!
- OEM Equiv: T10527
A specialised wrench for counter holding the crankshaft pulley when loosening / tightening the centre bolt on selected VAG engines. This wrench has an angled shaft to assist access on transverse mounted engines.
- Engines: 1.0L | 1.2L | 1.4L 4V injection, toothed belt drive
- 750mm long fixed handle
- OEM Equiv: T10475
A very handy kit, with a wide range of interchangeable pins, for holding the camshaft gear when loosening / tightening the centre bolt.
The adjustable jaw opening / interchangeable pin sets allows this tool to be used almost universally, although with the addition of the T10554 counterhold tool, this kit is specifically designed for VAG vehicles.
- Adaptor sizes: ¯4.8mm, ¯6mm, square 15mm x 6mm, square 15mm x 12mm, cup 13mm x 17mm, cup 16mm x 20mm, Spline M10, M12
- OEM Equiv: T10172 | T10554
An updated comprehensive timing kit for late model belt driven petrol VAG engines. This kit includes an updated camshaft locking tool for post 2013 engines with Cylinder On Demand (COD).
For the camshaft holding kit refer ET1872A.
- Engines: 1.0L 3 Cyl | 1.2L TFSI | 1.4L TFSI / TSI
An upgraded timing tool kit for VAG 1.2L | 1.4L | 1.6L TFSi / FSi engines.
- Applications: Audi A1, Skoda Fabia | Octavia | Roomster, VW Beetle | Golf | Jetta | Polo | Touran
- A DTI gauge (ET1101) is required, but not included in this kit, as most workshops will already have one.
A comprehensive kit for locking the camshaft / crank in their timed position. This allows for the servicing of the camshaft drive chain. Includes guide pins required for aligning the supercharger (on those engines to which it is fitted).
- Engine codes: CBZA | CBZB
- Applications: Audi A1 | VW Beetle, Caddy, Golf, Passat | Skoda Fabia, Rapid, Roomster, Yeti.
This timing kit has been designed for VAG vehicles with 1.6L | 1.8L turbo chain driven engines from 2003. The kit includes a chain tensioner locking tool, a tensioner locking tool, camshaft alignment tool, and two camshaft / crankshaft pulley holding tools.
- Engine: 1.6L | 1.8L FSI (03-08)