Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
A specialised kit for removing seized diesel injectors from VAG TDI engines, along with BMW N47 | N57 engines. The removers have a special two jaw design to fix the injector and pull out with a sllide hammer.
- Engine codes: BMW N47 | N57, VAG ALH | ALU | 1Z
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10402 | T10415 | T10163 | T40055
Timing chain tension lever designed to be used with the ET0900. Broad range of applications on 1.8L | 2.0L TSFI engines.
For pretensioning the timing chain and unlocking the chain tensioner. Attach to the cylinder head, and then push back the chain tensioning rail. Allows for replacement of timing chain without needing to remove the front cover.
- EA888 Gen III engines (but can also be used with Gen 1 & II)
- Engine codes: 1.8L | CDAA, CDHB, CJEB, 2.0L | CCZA | CCZB | CCZD | CDNB | CESA | CPSA
- OEM Equiv: T40243
- Designed to be used in conjunction with timing kit ET0900
For servicing the camshaft adjuster securing bolt on 2.0L TFSi engines. M10 Polydrive (short version) - longer version T10070.
Do NOT use a standard Torx socket when removing the bolt on the camshaft sprocket.
- M10 Polydrive (6 splines)
- 54mm length
- OEM Equiv: T40080
- 1/2" Sq Drv
This tool sets the camshaft in the correct timed position when setting injection pump timing / reassembling cylinder head, for 1.9L TDi engines (99-03).
Specially designed to avoid the need to remove the valve cover.
- Replaces old style 3418 / 3359 tools.
- Engine code: ALH
Better alignment with 2 ground shoulder screws & facilitates timing adjustment with the vacuum pump & cam cover still in place. The ground screws slide the setting bracket easily into the camshaft slot with the addition of the knob for precise alignment.
- OEM Equiv: 3418 | T10098 | T20038
Specialty cam locking bar for 24V VR6 engines used on some GTI, GLI and all 3.2 liter VR6. Also W8 and W12 engines (two needed). Locks both camshafts at TDC for setting valve timing. Not for 12V VR6, nor any 2.7L, 2.8L or 3.0L conventional V6 engines.
- Engine codes: 2.8L (BDE) (BDF), 3.2L (BAA) (BJS) (BMX) (BUB), 3.6L (BHK) (BHL) (BLV)
- Application: Audi A3 (06-09) | A8 (05-09) | Q7 (07-09) | TT (04-09), VW CC (06-09) | EOS (07-09) | Golf (04) | GTI (02-06) | Phaeton (04-06) | R32 (04-08) | Touareg (04-09)
Fuel injection pump gear retainer & counter holder for crankshaft toothed belt sprocket when installing crankshaft oil seal (belt pulley end).
This tool holds the sprocket when releasing the fastener, reducing potential damage to the camshaft.
- 10mm dia pins
- 380mm overall length
A specialised wrench to hold the pulley while loosening / tightening the pulley fixing bolt. This tool is recommended by the manufacturer to set the No. 1 cylinder at TDC. Covers engines from 2006 onwards.
- Applications: 1.8L | 2.0L TFSi / TSi petrol engines
- OEM Equiv: T10355
Specialised injector puller kit for VAG TDi engines. The kit contains 2 threaded adaptors, and 2 hook type adaptors, together with a slide hammer.
This kit is designed for the disassembly of pump / nozzle units, removing the pump / nozzle unit from the cylinder head. Use of specialist tools helps avoid tilting of the injectors during removal.
- Engine codes: 1Z | ALH
- OEM Equiv: T10055
A comprehensive / specialised kit for servicing the two part engine support steady bar bush that is fitted to the front subframe of certain VAG models. This kit allows for sealing off the side of the aperture to enable easy extraction / insertion of the bushes, as well as allowing this task to be done without removing the subframe from the vehicle.
A time saving workshop tool.
These specialised tools are designed to quickly / safely release the intake manifold pipe connections on a range of Audi / VW direct injection turbo charged petrol engines.
This set includes two different sized release tools.
- Engines: 1.0L | 1.2L | 1.4L FSI / TFSI
- Applications: Audi A1 | A3 | Q2, VW Beetle | Golf (13-) | Jetta | Polo | Up!
- OEM Equiv: T10527
A specialised wrench for counter holding the crankshaft pulley when loosening / tightening the centre bolt on selected VAG engines. This wrench has an angled shaft to assist access on transverse mounted engines.
- Engines: 1.0L | 1.2L | 1.4L 4V injection, toothed belt drive
- 750mm long fixed handle
- OEM Equiv: T10475
A very handy kit, with a wide range of interchangeable pins, for holding the camshaft gear when loosening / tightening the centre bolt.
The adjustable jaw opening / interchangeable pin sets allows this tool to be used almost universally, although with the addition of the T10554 counterhold tool, this kit is specifically designed for VAG vehicles.
- Adaptor sizes: ¯4.8mm, ¯6mm, square 15mm x 6mm, square 15mm x 12mm, cup 13mm x 17mm, cup 16mm x 20mm, Spline M10, M12
- OEM Equiv: T10172 | T10554
Master kit for removing seized diesel injectors from Volkswagen Group TDI PD engines.
Special two jaw design to grip the injector, and extract with the included slide hammer. Also includes offset / hook adaptors.
These tools are a major time saver, and reduce the risk of damage to the injectors or the solenoids. Injectors on these engines are less prone to seizures, but removal can often be difficult due to limited space. Please pay careful attention to the vehicle repair manual before attempting to remove / install injectors.
- Engine codes: VW ALH | 1Z
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10163 | T40055
- Applications: 1.4D | 1.9D (PD) | 2.0TDi (PD) 4V 2.5 TDi 2.5TDi (PD) | 2.8TDi (PD) 2.7D / 3.0TDi (PD)
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
An updated comprehensive timing kit for late model belt driven petrol VAG engines. This kit includes an updated camshaft locking tool for post 2013 engines with Cylinder On Demand (COD).
For the camshaft holding kit refer ET1872A.
- Engines: 1.0L 3 Cyl | 1.2L TFSI | 1.4L TFSI / TSI