Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
A specialised kit for removing seized diesel injectors from VAG TDI engines, along with BMW N47 | N57 engines. The removers have a special two jaw design to fix the injector and pull out with a sllide hammer.
- Engine codes: BMW N47 | N57, VAG ALH | ALU | 1Z
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10402 | T10415 | T10163 | T40055
Timing chain tension lever designed to be used with the ET0900. Broad range of applications on 1.8L | 2.0L TSFI engines.
For pretensioning the timing chain and unlocking the chain tensioner. Attach to the cylinder head, and then push back the chain tensioning rail. Allows for replacement of timing chain without needing to remove the front cover.
- EA888 Gen III engines (but can also be used with Gen 1 & II)
- Engine codes: 1.8L | CDAA, CDHB, CJEB, 2.0L | CCZA | CCZB | CCZD | CDNB | CESA | CPSA
- OEM Equiv: T40243
- Designed to be used in conjunction with timing kit ET0900
For servicing the camshaft adjuster securing bolt on 2.0L TFSi engines. M10 Polydrive (short version) - longer version T10070.
Do NOT use a standard Torx socket when removing the bolt on the camshaft sprocket.
- M10 Polydrive (6 splines)
- 54mm length
- OEM Equiv: T40080
- 1/2" Sq Drv
This tool sets the camshaft in the correct timed position when setting injection pump timing / reassembling cylinder head, for 1.9L TDi engines (99-03).
Specially designed to avoid the need to remove the valve cover.
- Replaces old style 3418 / 3359 tools.
- Engine code: ALH
A specialised socket for holding / rotating the intake camshaft on selected VAG engines when servicing the timing chain.
- Applications: Audi A3 (12-) | A4 (08-) | A5 Coupe (08-) | Q5 (08-) | Tiguan (16-)
- Engines: 1.8L | 2.0L 4V TFSI (Gen III)
- OEM equiv: T10567
Better alignment with 2 ground shoulder screws & facilitates timing adjustment with the vacuum pump & cam cover still in place. The ground screws slide the setting bracket easily into the camshaft slot with the addition of the knob for precise alignment.
- OEM Equiv: 3418 | T10098 | T20038
A specialised wrench to hold the pulley while loosening / tightening the pulley fixing bolt. This tool is recommended by the manufacturer to set the No. 1 cylinder at TDC. Covers engines from 2006 onwards.
- Applications: 1.8L | 2.0L TFSi / TSi petrol engines OEM Equiv: T10355
Specialised injector puller kit for VAG TDi engines. The kit contains 2 threaded adaptors, and 2 hook type adaptors, together with a slide hammer.
This kit is designed for the disassembly of pump / nozzle units, removing the pump / nozzle unit from the cylinder head. Use of specialist tools helps avoid tilting of the injectors during removal.
- Engine codes: 1Z | ALH
- OEM Equiv: T10055
A comprehensive / specialised kit for servicing the two part engine support steady bar bush that is fitted to the front subframe of certain VAG models. This kit allows for sealing off the side of the aperture to enable easy extraction / insertion of the bushes, as well as allowing this task to be done without removing the subframe from the vehicle.
A time saving workshop tool.
Designed for V6 4v common rail diesel, chain driven engines. Used for turning over & positioning the crankshaft during removal & installation of the camshaft timing chain. Also contains crankshaft aligning pins (with flats) & side alignment pins for crankshaft to cylinder head.
- Applications: Audi: A4 | A5 | A6 | A8 | Q7 | Allroad, VW: Phaeton | Touareg, Porsche Cayenne
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
An updated comprehensive timing kit for late model belt driven petrol VAG engines. This kit includes an updated camshaft locking tool for post 2013 engines with Cylinder On Demand (COD).
For the camshaft holding kit refer ET1872A.
- Engines: 1.0L 3 Cyl | 1.2L TFSI | 1.4L TFSI / TSI
An upgraded timing tool kit for VAG 1.2L | 1.4L | 1.6L TFSi / FSi engines.
- Applications: Audi A1, Skoda Fabia | Octavia | Roomster, VW Beetle | Golf | Jetta | Polo | Touran
- A DTI gauge (ET1101) is required, but not included in this kit, as most workshops will already have one.
This kit provides the essential camshaft | crankshaft | tensioner tools for working on popular VAG vehicles with 1.4L FSI and 1.9L | 2.0 TDi PD engines fitted to MK5 - MK6 generation vehicles fitted with toothed timing belts.
This kit is suitable for use with cam belt kits including INA 531020110, Contitech CT1028K3, Gates K055569XS.
- OEM Equiv: 310-084 (T10008) | 310-085 (T10050) | T20102 | 310-1054 (T10115) | T10060 | T10100 | T10020 | T10264 | T10265
Specialised locking tool kit for 5th generation diesel Blue Motion engines. Set includes crankshaft locking tools for both styles of VAG sprockets.
- For Gen 5 common rail diesels (Blue Motion)
- Applications include 1.6L | 2.0L TDi engines fitted to Audi A3 | A4 | A5 | A6 | Q5, VW Golf | Passat | Tiguan
- OEM equiv: T20102 (3359) | T10050 |T10051 | T10052 | T10100 | T10255 | T10264 | T10265 | T40098
Locking tools for servicing the camshaft drive belt on new generation three / four cylinder 1.6L | 2.0L TDi CR EA288 engines (post 2012). Includes the tools required for setting the camshaft gears within the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: T10490 | T10492
- Applications: Audi A3 (13-), Skoda Octavia (13-), VW Golf (13-)
A specialised timing tool kit is for 1.8L | 2.0L TSi / TFSi 4v engines. This kit includes a TDC indicator. The TDC indicator needs to be used in conjunction with a DTI gauge. The DTI gauge (ET1101) is not included in the kit, but is available separately.
This kit is designed to allow removal / replacement of the timing chain and camshaft sprockets. The kit includes special camshaft pulley locking blocks for late model Gen 3 TSi / TFSi engines.
On third-generation EA888 1.8 and 2.0L 4V TFSI engines, the ET0037A is required to remove the damper pulley when servicing the timing chain.
A specialised kit designed to lock the camshafts and crankshaft in position when servicing VAG EA888 4 cylinder 1.8L | 2.0L 16V petrol engines (2010-).
- Engines: 1.8L: BYT | CDAA | CDHB | CJEB 2.0L: CABB | CAWA | CAWB | CCZA | CCZB | CCZC | CCZD | CDNB | CDNC | CDND | CESA | CPSA