Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised kit for removing seized injectors from Ford 2.0L EcoBlue engines, from approximately 2016 onwards. Injector removal is necessary for any service tasks that require the removal of the cam cover, cylinder head or cam shafts.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This kit is designed to remove seized injectors only. Using this kit will render any injector inoperable.
- Always ensure that the force screw is properly lubricated.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1690
Flywheel locking pin for Ford Duratorq engines with common rail fuel injection. The pin locks the flywheel when changing the cam belt.
Applications include Mazda BT-50 | Ford Ranger | Ford Everest
- OEM Equiv: 0198-A | 303-675 | 303-698
- Engines codes: 3.2L P5AT | MZ-CD
This fuel filter wrench is designed for removing / installing the fuel filter bowl when replacing the fuel cartridge. This wrench suits new shape Transits (after 2012).
For 2016 onwards vehicles refer ET6072.
- Application: Ford Transit 2.2 TDCi engine
- 115mm | 6 Flutes
- 3/8" Sq Drv
A specialised kit for removing / installing the injection pump on Ford 2.0L EcoBlue diesel engines (2016 onwards), including Ranger Raptor (2018-).
- Applications: Ford Transit VN | VO, Everest UA, Ranger PX, Ranger Raptor
- Engine codes: YMF6 | YN2S | YNF6 | YNPT | YNWS
Specialised diesel pump sprocket puller, enabling pump removal without requiring the removal of the timing chain. Because the sprocket on Transit (11-) does not have threaded holes, it requires the puller to have hook shaped legs.
Use with ET1512 / ET9161.
Always ensure that the fuel pressure has dropped to zero before disconnecting any pressure pipes.
- 2.2L | 3.2L TDCI (PUMA)
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-249-01
Specialised locking tool for Ford Transit (2.2L) and Ford Ranger (3.2L) Puma engines. Allows for the removal of the chain driven high pressure diesel fuel pump while maintaining engine timing / timing chain position.
Use with ET1311 and ET9161.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1317
This timing kit has been designed for late model Ford 2.0L EcoBlue engines in the Ford Transit (2016 >) which have the belt in oil design whereby the drive belt is located inside the oiled area on the engine.
- Application: Ford Transit (YN | YO)
- Engine codes: YMF6 | YNF6 (2016 onwards)
- OEM Equiv: 303-1637 | 303-1643 | 303-1650 | 23-019
This timing tool kit is designed for 2.0L | 2.4L Ford Duratorq engines (including timing pump removal / installation). Suits engines built from 2002 - 2010.
The kit includes a chain tensioner, fuel pump cover removal tool, fuel pump sprocket locking tool, and camshaft / crankshaft sprocket alignment pins.
- Applications: Ford Transit VH VJ VM | Jaguar X-Type X400
- Engine codes: BG | D2FA | FXFA | H9FA | H9FB
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-675 | 303-679A | 303-682 | 303-698 | 303-1151
This timing tool kit is designed to locate the crankshaft / flywheel to set the TDC sensor position when servicing the cam chain drive system. Applications include ECOnetic and HDT engines.
The L shaped locking key in this key is designed for manual transmissions. For automatic transmissions refer ET9423.
- Applications: Transit 2.2 (06-) | Ranger (11-) Econetic & HDT engines | Mazda BT-50 (11-16)
- OEM Equiv: 0188H | 303-698 | 303-1587 (49 UN30315870)