Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised oil seal removal tool for Isuzu 4J series engines.
The tool reaches around the rear wear sleeve, and locates o the back edge of the sleeve, in order to pull the sleeve from the camshaft. Once positioned, bolt the puller to the puller disc, to secure the legs for easy removal of the sleeve.
- Engine codes: 4JJ1 | 4JB1 | 4JG2 | 4HJ1
- Application: Isuzu ELF 3.5 Tons
- OEM equiv: 5-8840-2360-0
A specialised socket to drive / hold the jam nut on the valve clearance adjuster, while allowing another wrench to pass through the socket to adjust the valve clearance.
This socket is essential as due to the recessed nature of the jam nut, normal wrenches are not able to reach it.
- Applications: Isuzu 3.5T | RT50 | RF10
- Engine codes: 4JB1 | 4JG2 | 4JH1 | 4JJ1
- 12mm diameter | 105mm OL
- 17mm hex drive
The 2.0L / 2.3L DCi CDTi engine is chain driven between crankshaft & exhaust camshaft. To set the correct timing the inlet camshaft gear must be removed & the spring loaded split inlet camshaft gear must be aligned using the camshaft alignment tool. ALSO used on Renault 2.0L / 2.3L DCi CDTi chain drive diesel fitted to Espace, Koleos, Laguna, Megane, Scenic, Trafic.
- Applications: Nissan X-Trail (T31), Renault, Holden Vivaro (06-12)
- Engine codes: M9R | M9T
A specialised tool for holding the timing sprocket of the high pressure pump on Nissan diesel engines. This kit also includes a pin to lock the timing sprocket / injection pump sprocket.
- Engine codes: YD22DTI | YD25DDT | YD25DDTI
- Applications: Navara | Pathfinder | X-Trail
- OEM equiv: KV11106030 | KV11106060
A specialised socket for removing / installing turbo inlet housing bolts on Nissan / Renault vehicles fitted with the R9M 1.6L diesel engine.
- Engine code: R9M
- Applications: Mitsubishi Express | Nissan Dualis | Qashqai | X-Trail, Renault Trafic
- 8 Pt | 10mm diameter
- 50mm overall length
- 1/4" Sq Drv