A specialised glow plug adaptor for use with testing compression on Nissan ZD30 engines.
- Application: Nissan ZD30 engines
- M10 x 1.25 thread adaptor
- 21cm length
ZD30DD, ZD30DDTI, ZD30DDT
|Vehicle Make||Model||Series||Engine Code||Engine Size||Year Start||Year End|
196 00 620
More from this category
For removing damaged / broken glow plugs (with M8 x 1.0 | M10 x 1.0 threads), especially where they have sheared off under the hex flush with the cylinder head. Includes adaptors for drilling / centring / pulling.
- We recommend that the cylinder head is removed before attempting to remove damaged glow plugs.
- The cylinder head can be left in place. However, if this is to be done, the relevant injector should be removed, and an airline connected using a suitable adaptor to ensure that no contamination (metal shavings, dirt etc) cannot enter the combustion chamber.
This kit is designed to ream out and clean the bore of the glow plug aperture and the sealing seat, after removing the old glow plug and before fitting a new glow plug.
The kit includes 3 reamers, and 4 glow plug adaptors.
- For M8 | M10 | M12 threaded glow plugs (guide sizes: M8 x 1.0 | M10 x 1.0 | M10 x 1.25 | M12 x 1.25)
Designed for use with stuck / seized glow plugs. These specialised sockets are designed to remove as much of the internal electrode as possible, while leaving a small centred hole in the glowplug to facilitate drilling out the remaining electrode.
These sockets are supplied in a blowmold case.
- Sizes 2.6 | 3.2 | 3.5 | 4.5 | 6.5 | 8.25mm
- 1/4" Sq Drv