Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
Oil pump locking tool for 2.0L, 2.2L, 2.4L, 3.2L diesel engines and 2.3L Duratec petrol engines.
Allows the oil pump to be removed / replaced in the same position (to ensure that the oil pump is not operating with excessive side loads).
- Mondeo | Ranger | Transit (2.0 / 2.2 / 2.4 / 3.2 TDCi / TDDi / Di Duratorq)
- OEM Equiv: 303-705 | 303-1093 (PSA 0198H)
This timing tool kit is designed for 2.0L | 2.4L Ford Duratorq engines (including timing pump removal / installation). Suits engines built from 2002 - 2010.
The kit includes a chain tensioner, fuel pump cover removal tool, fuel pump sprocket locking tool, and camshaft / crankshaft sprocket alignment pins.
- Applications: Ford Transit VH VJ VM | Jaguar X-Type X400
- Engine codes: BG | D2FA | FXFA | H9FA | H9FB
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-675 | 303-679A | 303-682 | 303-698 | 303-1151
Timing chain tension lever designed to be used with the ET0900. Broad range of applications on 1.8L | 2.0L TSFI engines.
For pretensioning the timing chain and unlocking the chain tensioner. Attach to the cylinder head, and then push back the chain tensioning rail. Allows for replacement of timing chain without needing to remove the front cover.
- EA888 Gen III engines (but can also be used with Gen 1 & II)
- Engine codes: 1.8L | CDAA, CDHB, CJEB, 2.0L | CCZA | CCZB | CCZD | CDNB | CESA | CPSA
- OEM Equiv: T40243
- Designed to be used in conjunction with timing kit ET0900
For servicing the camshaft adjuster securing bolt on 2.0L TFSi engines. M10 Polydrive (short version) - longer version T10070.
Do NOT use a standard Torx socket when removing the bolt on the camshaft sprocket.
- M10 Polydrive (6 splines)
- 54mm length
- OEM Equiv: T40080
- 1/2" Sq Drv
Specialty cam locking bar for 24V VR6 engines used on some GTI, GLI and all 3.2 liter VR6. Also W8 and W12 engines (two needed). Locks both camshafts at TDC for setting valve timing. Not for 12V VR6, nor any 2.7L, 2.8L or 3.0L conventional V6 engines.
- Engine codes: 2.8L (BDE) (BDF), 3.2L (BAA) (BJS) (BMX) (BUB), 3.6L (BHK) (BHL) (BLV)
- Application: Audi A3 (06-09) | A8 (05-09) | Q7 (07-09) | TT (04-09), VW CC (06-09) | EOS (07-09) | Golf (04) | GTI (02-06) | Phaeton (04-06) | R32 (04-08) | Touareg (04-09)
A specialised wrench to hold the pulley while loosening / tightening the pulley fixing bolt. This tool is recommended by the manufacturer to set the No. 1 cylinder at TDC. Covers engines from 2006 onwards.
- Applications: 1.8L | 2.0L TFSi / TSi petrol engines
- OEM Equiv: T10355
A comprehensive / specialised kit for servicing the two part engine support steady bar bush that is fitted to the front subframe of certain VAG models. This kit allows for sealing off the side of the aperture to enable easy extraction / insertion of the bushes, as well as allowing this task to be done without removing the subframe from the vehicle.
A time saving workshop tool.
These specialised tools are designed to quickly / safely release the intake manifold pipe connections on a range of Audi / VW direct injection turbo charged petrol engines.
This set includes two different sized release tools.
- Engines: 1.0L | 1.2L | 1.4L FSI / TFSI
- Applications: Audi A1 | A3 | Q2, VW Beetle | Golf (13-) | Jetta | Polo | Up!
- OEM Equiv: T10527
A specialised wrench for counter holding the crankshaft pulley when loosening / tightening the centre bolt on selected VAG engines. This wrench has an angled shaft to assist access on transverse mounted engines.
- Engines: 1.0L | 1.2L | 1.4L 4V injection, toothed belt drive
- 750mm long fixed handle
- OEM Equiv: T10475
A very handy kit, with a wide range of interchangeable pins, for holding the camshaft gear when loosening / tightening the centre bolt.
The adjustable jaw opening / interchangeable pin sets allows this tool to be used almost universally, although with the addition of the T10554 counterhold tool, this kit is specifically designed for VAG vehicles.
- Adaptor sizes: ¯4.8mm, ¯6mm, square 15mm x 6mm, square 15mm x 12mm, cup 13mm x 17mm, cup 16mm x 20mm, Spline M10, M12
- OEM Equiv: T10172 | T10554
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
An updated comprehensive timing kit for late model belt driven petrol VAG engines. This kit includes an updated camshaft locking tool for post 2013 engines with Cylinder On Demand (COD).
For the camshaft holding kit refer ET1872A.
- Engines: 1.0L 3 Cyl | 1.2L TFSI | 1.4L TFSI / TSI
An upgraded timing tool kit for VAG 1.2L | 1.4L | 1.6L TFSi / FSi engines.
- Applications: Audi A1, Skoda Fabia | Octavia | Roomster, VW Beetle | Golf | Jetta | Polo | Touran
- A DTI gauge (ET1101) is required, but not included in this kit, as most workshops will already have one.
This kit provides the essential camshaft | crankshaft | tensioner tools for working on popular VAG vehicles with 1.4L FSI and 1.9L | 2.0 TDi PD engines fitted to MK5 - MK6 generation vehicles fitted with toothed timing belts.
This kit is suitable for use with cam belt kits including INA 531020110, Contitech CT1028K3, Gates K055569XS.
- OEM Equiv: 310-084 (T10008) | 310-085 (T10050) | T20102 | 310-1054 (T10115) | T10060 | T10100 | T10020 | T10264 | T10265
Specialised locking tool kit for 5th generation diesel Blue Motion engines. Set includes crankshaft locking tools for both styles of VAG sprockets.
- For Gen 5 common rail diesels (Blue Motion)
- Applications include 1.6L | 2.0L TDi engines fitted to Audi A3 | A4 | A5 | A6 | Q5, VW Golf | Passat | Tiguan
- OEM equiv: T20102 (3359) | T10050 |T10051 | T10052 | T10100 | T10255 | T10264 | T10265 | T40098
Locking tools for servicing the camshaft drive belt on new generation three / four cylinder 1.6L | 2.0L TDi CR EA288 engines (post 2012). Includes the tools required for setting the camshaft gears within the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: T10490 | T10492
- Applications: Audi A3 (13-), Skoda Octavia (13-), VW Golf (13-)
A specialised timing tool kit is for 1.8L | 2.0L TSi / TFSi 4v engines. This kit includes a TDC indicator. The TDC indicator needs to be used in conjunction with a DTI gauge. The DTI gauge (ET1101) is not included in the kit, but is available separately.
This kit is designed to allow removal / replacement of the timing chain and camshaft sprockets. The kit includes special camshaft pulley locking blocks for late model Gen 3 TSi / TFSi engines.
On third-generation EA888 1.8 and 2.0L 4V TFSI engines, the ET0037A is required to remove the damper pulley when servicing the timing chain.
A comprehensive timing tool kit for belt tensioning a wide range of 1.8L | 2.0L petrol FSi / TFSi engines. The kit includes locking pins, camshaft alignment tool and tensioner wrench.
This kit includes necessary tools for servicing the chain in head and establishing correct valve / camshaft timing.
Applications for Audi A3 | A4 | A6 | S3 | TT
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- DA0379-23: VAG 3366, VAG T20018, VAG T20044
- ET1020A: BMW 11 2 300, Holden KM 813, Land Rover LRT 12-108
- ET1084-1: VAG T10092
- ET1084-3: VAG T10252
- ET1220B: VAG T10020
- ET2207-3: VAG T10060/A, VAG T40098, VAG T20167, VAG 3204
- TT4001: VAG T40011
- AXW | AXX | BGB | BHZ | BLR | BLX | BLY | BMB | BPJ
- BUL | BVY | BWA | BWE | BYD | BZC | CDLB | CDLC | CDLG
A specialised kit for replacing timing chains on Porsche | VAG petrol engines. This kit suits a wide range of 6 | 8 cylinder engines.
- Applications: VW Bora | Eos | Golf Mk IV | Golf Mk V | Passat | Phaeton | Touareg | | Sharan | Transporter T4 | Transporter T5, Audi A3 | A8 | Q7 | S8 | TT, Porsche Cayenne.
- Engines: 2.8L, 3.2L, 3.6L, 4.0L, with 6 & 8 cylinder petrol engines