Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
Locks chain tensioner in position on VAG petrol engines with a cam belt driving one camshaft & then transferring drive by chain to the other camshaft. A must during assembly & disassembly on 4 | 6 | 8 cylinder engines.
- Applicable years: 98 - 06
- OEM Equiv: 3366 | T20018
Oil pump locking tool for 2.0L, 2.2L, 2.4L, 3.2L diesel engines and 2.3L Duratec petrol engines.
Allows the oil pump to be removed / replaced in the same position (to ensure that the oil pump is not operating with excessive side loads).
- Mondeo | Ranger | Transit (2.0 / 2.2 / 2.4 / 3.2 TDCi / TDDi / Di Duratorq)
- OEM Equiv: 303-705 | 303-1093 (PSA 0198H)
For servicing the camshaft adjuster securing bolt on 2.0L TFSi engines. M10 Polydrive (short version) - longer version T10070.
Do NOT use a standard Torx socket when removing the bolt on the camshaft sprocket.
- M10 Polydrive (6 splines)
- 54mm length
- OEM Equiv: T40080
- 1/2" Sq Drv
Specialty cam locking bar for 24V VR6 engines used on some GTI, GLI and all 3.2 liter VR6. Also W8 and W12 engines (two needed). Locks both camshafts at TDC for setting valve timing. Not for 12V VR6, nor any 2.7L, 2.8L or 3.0L conventional V6 engines.
- Engine codes: 2.8L (BDE) (BDF), 3.2L (BAA) (BJS) (BMX) (BUB), 3.6L (BHK) (BHL) (BLV)
- Application: Audi A3 (06-09) | A8 (05-09) | Q7 (07-09) | TT (04-09), VW CC (06-09) | EOS (07-09) | Golf (04) | GTI (02-06) | Phaeton (04-06) | R32 (04-08) | Touareg (04-09)
A comprehensive / specialised kit for servicing the two part engine support steady bar bush that is fitted to the front subframe of certain VAG models. This kit allows for sealing off the side of the aperture to enable easy extraction / insertion of the bushes, as well as allowing this task to be done without removing the subframe from the vehicle.
A time saving workshop tool.
This useful kit is designed for locking the fuel pump into its timed position so that the pump drive belt can be replaced or the pump timing checked.
This kit is designed for 2.7L | 3.0L TDi engines.
- Applications: Audi A4 (07-12), A5 (07-12), A6 (08-11) | Q5 (08-12), Q7 (07-12), VW: Phaeton (07-15), Touareg (07-11) | Porsche: Cayenne (08-16)
- Engine codes: 2.7L CAMA, CGKA, CANA, 3.0L: CCWA, CDYA, CASA, CASD
- OEM Equiv: T40135 | 3242 | T10320 | T40058
Designed for V6 4v common rail diesel, chain driven engines. Used for turning over & positioning the crankshaft during removal & installation of the camshaft timing chain. Also contains crankshaft aligning pins (with flats) & side alignment pins for crankshaft to cylinder head.
- Applications: Audi: A4 | A5 | A6 | A8 | Q7 | Allroad, VW: Phaeton | Touareg, Porsche Cayenne
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265