Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
Locks / holds camshaft & crankshaft when servicing the timing chain on 4.0L 12V SOHC engines used in Ford / Land Rover / Mazda vehicles.
- Applications: Ford Courier (05-06), Explorer (96-08) | Mazda B4000 Bravo | Land Rover Discovery 3 (05-09)
- OEM Equiv: OTC 6488 (303-564 | 303-565 | 303-571 | 303-573 | 303-575 | 303-576 | 303-577 | 303-578)
A specialised timing tool kit when replacing the timing belt on Ford Zetec engines. This kit suits a wide range of popular Ford / Mazda vehicles.
- Engine: ZETEC (1998 onwards) | Twin Cam 16V petrol engines
- Applications: Cougar | Escape | Focus | Mondeo
- Timing pin also suits Mazda 121 (1.25L petrol)
This pin locks the crankshaft in its timed position on Automatic Transmissions (via the flywheel) when servicing the camshaft drive chain. This pin has a special half moon cut at the end of the pin in order to lock the flywheel.
Use with ET1900 crankshaft holding tool.
- Applications: Ford Transit (11-14) | Ranger (11-17)
- Engines: 2.2L | 3.2L TDCi diesel
- Engine code: CYFA | P4AT | P5AT
- OEM Equiv: 303-1562
Flywheel locking pin for Ford Duratorq engines with common rail fuel injection. The pin locks the flywheel when changing the cam belt.
Applications include Mazda BT-50 | Ford Ranger | Ford Everest
- OEM Equiv: 0198-A | 303-675 | 303-698
- Engines codes: 3.2L P5AT | MZ-CD
Specialised diesel pump sprocket puller, enabling pump removal without requiring the removal of the timing chain. Because the sprocket on Transit (11-) does not have threaded holes, it requires the puller to have hook shaped legs.
Use with ET1512 / ET9161.
Always ensure that the fuel pressure has dropped to zero before disconnecting any pressure pipes.
- 2.2L | 3.2L TDCI (PUMA)
- OEM Equiv: 303-249 | 303-249-01
Specialised locking tool for Ford Transit (2.2L) and Ford Ranger (3.2L) Puma engines. Allows for the removal of the chain driven high pressure diesel fuel pump while maintaining engine timing / timing chain position.
Use with ET1311 and ET9161.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1317
This timing tool kit is designed to locate the crankshaft / flywheel to set the TDC sensor position when servicing the cam chain drive system. Applications include ECOnetic and HDT engines.
The L shaped locking key in this key is designed for manual transmissions. For automatic transmissions refer ET9423 (which is now also included in this kit).
- Applications: Transit 2.2 (06-) | Ranger (11-) Econetic & HDT engines | Mazda BT-50 (11-16)
- OEM Equiv: 0188H | 303-698 | 303-1587 (49 UN30315870)