Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised tool for quickly / safely installing rear oil seals on Isuzu trucks with 4JJ1 engines. An essential tool to avoid damaging oil seals during installation.
This tool is designed to suit a wide range of late model Isuzu vehicles with 4JJ1 engines. For earlier model vehicles, refer ET1261A.
- Genuine oil seals: 8-97071-561-1 | BZ4962E
- Applications: 3.5T 4JB1 | 4JG2 | 4JH1 | 4JJ1 130HP / 150HP
- Chassis: NKR69 (4JG2) (94-) | NKR77 (4JH1-TC (02-) | NLR85 (4JJ1-TCS) (08-) | NNR85 (4JJ1-TCS) (08-)/li>
This tool is designed to assist with installing front oil seals / fan axle seals on Isuzu 35T trucks. As essential tool to avoide damaging oil seals when installing them.
- Application: Isuzu 35T trucks (6WG1 | 6WA1)
- Oil seal applications: BZ4837 G | BZ5016 E
A specialised oil seal removal tool for Isuzu 4J series engines.
The tool reaches around the rear wear sleeve, and locates o the back edge of the sleeve, in order to pull the sleeve from the camshaft. Once positioned, bolt the puller to the puller disc, to secure the legs for easy removal of the sleeve.
- Engine codes: 4JJ1 | 4JB1 | 4JG2 | 4HJ1
- Application: Isuzu ELF 3.5 Tons
- OEM equiv: 5-8840-2360-0
A specialised socket to drive / hold the jam nut on the valve clearance adjuster, while allowing another wrench to pass through the socket to adjust the valve clearance.
This socket is essential as due to the recessed nature of the jam nut, normal wrenches are not able to reach it.
- Applications: Isuzu 3.5T | RT50 | RF10
- Engine codes: 4JB1 | 4JG2 | 4JH1 | 4JJ1
- 12mm diameter | 105mm OL
- 17mm hex drive