Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
Locks chain tensioner in position on VAG petrol engines with a cam belt driving one camshaft & then transferring drive by chain to the other camshaft. A must during assembly & disassembly on 4 | 6 | 8 cylinder engines.
- Applicable years: 98 - 06
- OEM Equiv: 3366 | T20018
Oil pump locking tool for 2.0L, 2.2L, 2.4L, 3.2L diesel engines and 2.3L Duratec petrol engines.
Allows the oil pump to be removed / replaced in the same position (to ensure that the oil pump is not operating with excessive side loads).
- Mondeo | Ranger | Transit (2.0 / 2.2 / 2.4 / 3.2 TDCi / TDDi / Di Duratorq)
- OEM Equiv: 303-705 | 303-1093 (PSA 0198H)
Timing chain tension lever designed to be used with the ET0900. Broad range of applications on 1.8L | 2.0L TSFI engines.
For pretensioning the timing chain and unlocking the chain tensioner. Attach to the cylinder head, and then push back the chain tensioning rail. Allows for replacement of timing chain without needing to remove the front cover.
- EA888 Gen III engines (but can also be used with Gen 1 & II)
- Engine codes: 1.8L | CDAA, CDHB, CJEB, 2.0L | CCZA | CCZB | CCZD | CDNB | CESA | CPSA
- OEM Equiv: T40243
- Designed to be used in conjunction with timing kit ET0900
For servicing the camshaft adjuster securing bolt on 2.0L TFSi engines. M10 Polydrive (short version) - longer version T10070.
Do NOT use a standard Torx socket when removing the bolt on the camshaft sprocket.
- M10 Polydrive (6 splines)
- 54mm length
- OEM Equiv: T40080
- 1/2" Sq Drv
A specialised wrench to hold the pulley while loosening / tightening the pulley fixing bolt. This tool is recommended by the manufacturer to set the No. 1 cylinder at TDC. Covers engines from 2006 onwards.
- Applications: 1.8L | 2.0L TFSi / TSi petrol engines OEM Equiv: T10355
This useful kit is designed for locking the fuel pump into its timed position so that the pump drive belt can be replaced or the pump timing checked.
This kit is designed for 2.7L | 3.0L TDi engines.
- Applications: Audi A4 (07-12), A5 (07-12), A6 (08-11) | Q5 (08-12), Q7 (07-12), VW: Phaeton (07-15), Touareg (07-11) | Porsche: Cayenne (08-16)
- Engine codes: 2.7L CAMA, CGKA, CANA, 3.0L: CCWA, CDYA, CASA, CASD
- OEM Equiv: T40135 | 3242 | T10320 | T40058
Designed for V6 4v common rail diesel, chain driven engines. Used for turning over & positioning the crankshaft during removal & installation of the camshaft timing chain. Also contains crankshaft aligning pins (with flats) & side alignment pins for crankshaft to cylinder head.
- Applications: Audi: A4 | A5 | A6 | A8 | Q7 | Allroad, VW: Phaeton | Touareg, Porsche Cayenne
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
This kit provides the essential camshaft | crankshaft | tensioner tools for working on popular VAG vehicles with 1.4L FSI and 1.9L | 2.0 TDi PD engines fitted to MK5 - MK6 generation vehicles fitted with toothed timing belts.
This kit is suitable for use with cam belt kits including INA 531020110, Contitech CT1028K3, Gates K055569XS.
- OEM Equiv: 310-084 (T10008) | 310-085 (T10050) | T20102 | 310-1054 (T10115) | T10060 | T10100 | T10020 | T10264 | T10265
A specialised timing tool kit is for 1.8L | 2.0L TSi / TFSi 4v engines. This kit includes a TDC indicator. The TDC indicator needs to be used in conjunction with a DTI gauge. The DTI gauge (ET1101) is not included in the kit, but is available separately.
This kit is designed to allow removal / replacement of the timing chain and camshaft sprockets. The kit includes special camshaft pulley locking blocks for late model Gen 3 TSi / TFSi engines.
A specialised kit designed to lock the camshafts and crankshaft in position when servicing VAG EA888 4 cylinder 1.8L | 2.0L 16V petrol engines (2010-).
- Engines: 1.8L: BYT, BZT, CDAA / CDAB / CDHA / CDHB / CGYA / CJEB 2.0L: CABA / CABB / CABD / CAEB / CCZA / CCZB / CCZC / CCZD / CDNB / CDNC / CDND / CESA / CETA / CFKA / CPSA / CAWA / CAWB
A comprehensive timing tool kit for belt tensioning a wide range of 1.8L | 2.0L petrol FSi / TFSi engines. The kit includes locking pins, camshaft alignment tool and tensioner wrench.
This kit includes necessary tools for servicing the chain in head and establishing correct valve / camshaft timing.
Applications for Audi A3 | A4 | A6 | S3 | TT
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- DA0379-23: VAG 3366, VAG T20018, VAG T20044
- ET1020A: BMW 11 2 300, Holden KM 813, Land Rover LRT 12-108
- ET1084-1: VAG T10092
- ET1084-3: VAG T10252
- ET1220B: VAG T10020
- ET2207-3: VAG T10060/A, VAG T40098, VAG T20167, VAG 3204
- TT4001: VAG T40011
- AXW | AXX | BGB | BHZ | BLR | BLX | BLY | BMB | BPJ
- BUL | BVY | BWA | BWE | BYD | BZC | CDLB | CDLC | CDLG
A comprehensive kit for timing belt replacement on a wide range of VAG petrol / diesel engines. Also for PD diesel engines fitted to Ford Galaxy (99-06). Covers PD engines with both hydraulic and mechanical belt tensioners.
- Includes cambelt tensioner tools and camshaft / injection pump locking tools.