Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A comprehensive / specialised kit for servicing the two part engine support steady bar bush that is fitted to the front subframe of certain VAG models. This kit allows for sealing off the side of the aperture to enable easy extraction / insertion of the bushes, as well as allowing this task to be done without removing the subframe from the vehicle.
A time saving workshop tool.
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
An upgraded timing tool kit for VAG 1.2L | 1.4L | 1.6L TFSi / FSi engines.
- Applications: Audi A1, Skoda Fabia | Octavia | Roomster, VW Beetle | Golf | Jetta | Polo | Touran
- A DTI gauge (ET1101) is required, but not included in this kit, as most workshops will already have one.
A comprehensive timing tool kit for belt tensioning a wide range of 1.8L | 2.0L petrol FSi / TFSi engines. The kit includes locking pins, camshaft alignment tool and tensioner wrench.
This kit includes necessary tools for servicing the chain in head and establishing correct valve / camshaft timing.
Applications for Audi A3 | A4 | A6 | S3 | TT
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- DA0379-23: VAG 3366, VAG T20018, VAG T20044
- ET1020A: BMW 11 2 300, Holden KM 813, Land Rover LRT 12-108
- ET1084-1: VAG T10092
- ET1084-3: VAG T10252
- ET1220B: VAG T10020
- ET2207-3: VAG T10060/A, VAG T40098, VAG T20167, VAG 3204
- TT4001: VAG T40011
- AXW | AXX | BGB | BHZ | BLR | BLX | BLY | BMB | BPJ
- BUL | BVY | BWA | BWE | BYD | BZC | CDLB | CDLC | CDLG
This timing kit has been designed for VAG vehicles with 1.6L | 1.8L turbo chain driven engines from 2003. The kit includes a chain tensioner locking tool, a tensioner locking tool, camshaft alignment tool, and two camshaft / crankshaft pulley holding tools.
- Engine: 1.6L | 1.8L FSI (03-08)