Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
Specialised locking tool kit for 5th generation diesel Blue Motion engines. Set includes crankshaft locking tools for both styles of VAG sprockets.
- For Gen 5 common rail diesels (Blue Motion)
- Applications include 1.6L | 2.0L TDi engines fitted to Audi A3 | A4 | A5 | A6 | Q5, VW Golf | Passat | Tiguan
- OEM equiv: T20102 (3359) | T10050 |T10051 | T10052 | T10100 | T10255 | T10264 | T10265 | T40098
The kit is designed for use with 2.5L engines to facilitate removal of the water pump. The manufacturer recommends that the water pump is replaced when removing / replacing the cylinder head.
Companion to ET1469
- Applications: VW T5 | Touareg 2.5D
- OEM Equiv: T10221A | T10225 | T10222A
This timing kit is designed for gear driven engines which utilise the PD fuel injection system.
This kit contains camshaft locking tools, crankshaft locknig tools, a clamping device for servicing the camshaft wheels, a special rotating socket, and tensioner wrench.
- Applications: VW T5 (04-) | Touareg (03-) | Phaeton (03-)
- Engines: 5 cylinder / 10 cylinder 2.5L | 4.9L TDI PD
- OEM Equiv: T10193 | T10199 | T10199/1 | T10225 | T10226 | T10234
An essential tool for maintaining engine timing whenever the front vibration damper is removed. For instance, when replacing crankshaft oil seals.
Additional tools are required for replacing the engine timing chain (see ET0900 / ET9716).
- Application: 3rd Gen EA888 TFSI engines.
- OEM Equivalent: T10531