Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
Timing chain tension lever designed to be used with the ET0900. Broad range of applications on 1.8L | 2.0L TSFI engines.
For pretensioning the timing chain and unlocking the chain tensioner. Attach to the cylinder head, and then push back the chain tensioning rail. Allows for replacement of timing chain without needing to remove the front cover.
- EA888 Gen III engines (but can also be used with Gen 1 & II)
- Engine codes: 1.8L | CDAA, CDHB, CJEB, 2.0L | CCZA | CCZB | CCZD | CDNB | CESA | CPSA
- OEM Equiv: T40243
- Designed to be used in conjunction with timing kit ET0900
A specialised wrench to hold the pulley while loosening / tightening the pulley fixing bolt. This tool is recommended by the manufacturer to set the No. 1 cylinder at TDC. Covers engines from 2006 onwards.
- Applications: 1.8L | 2.0L TFSi / TSi petrol engines OEM Equiv: T10355
A comprehensive / specialised kit for servicing the two part engine support steady bar bush that is fitted to the front subframe of certain VAG models. This kit allows for sealing off the side of the aperture to enable easy extraction / insertion of the bushes, as well as allowing this task to be done without removing the subframe from the vehicle.
A time saving workshop tool.
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
An upgraded timing tool kit for VAG 1.2L | 1.4L | 1.6L TFSi / FSi engines.
- Applications: Audi A1, Skoda Fabia | Octavia | Roomster, VW Beetle | Golf | Jetta | Polo | Touran
- A DTI gauge (ET1101) is required, but not included in this kit, as most workshops will already have one.
A comprehensive kit for locking the camshaft / crank in their timed position. This allows for the servicing of the camshaft drive chain. Includes guide pins required for aligning the supercharger (on those engines to which it is fitted).
- Engine codes: CBZA | CBZB
- Applications: Audi A1 | VW Beetle, Caddy, Golf, Passat | Skoda Fabia, Rapid, Roomster, Yeti.
A specialised timing tool kit is for 1.8L | 2.0L TSi / TFSi 4v engines. This kit includes a TDC indicator. The TDC indicator needs to be used in conjunction with a DTI gauge. The DTI gauge (ET1101) is not included in the kit, but is available separately.
This kit is designed to allow removal / replacement of the timing chain and camshaft sprockets. The kit includes special camshaft pulley locking blocks for late model Gen 3 TSi / TFSi engines.
This timing kit has been designed for VAG vehicles with 1.6L | 1.8L turbo chain driven engines from 2003. The kit includes a chain tensioner locking tool, a tensioner locking tool, camshaft alignment tool, and two camshaft / crankshaft pulley holding tools.
- Engine: 1.6L | 1.8L FSI (03-08)
An essential tool for maintaining engine timing whenever the front vibration damper is removed. For instance, when replacing crankshaft oil seals.
Additional tools are required for replacing the engine timing chain (see ET0900 / ET9716).
- Application: 3rd Gen EA888 TFSI engines.
- OEM Equivalent: T10531