Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised kit for removing BMW diesel injectors in vehicles with M47 | M57 engines, without having to remove the cylinder head.
The special extraction bridge and pull spindle allows for quick / safe injector removal.
To avoid the risk of impurities entering the combustion chamber during the cleaning process, we strongly suggest the use of a compressed air adaptor.
- Engine codes: M47TU | M57 | M57TU
- Spindle 16 (one side M17) for mounting in the injector
- 29mm socket for disassembling the electric unit
- Internal 6 Pt wrench for removing the injector needle
For 2.0 DOHC 16v | 3.0L DOHC 24v (98-) engines. Used for checking and adjusting timing plus removal and installation of camshaft / variable camshaft timing unit. ALSO suits certain Holden | Land Rover | Rover & MG vehicles.
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- ET1020A: BMW 11 2 300, Holden KM 813, Land Rover LRT 12-108
- ET1388: BMW 13 5 120, Land Rover LRT 12-119, Holden KM 825
- TT3320: BMW 11 3 320, Holden KM 811, Land Rover LRT 12-112
- TT6322: BMW 11 6 322, Land Rover LRT12-173
- TT6320: BMW 11 6 320
- TT3340: BMW 11 3 340, Land Rover LRT 12-172
- TT5180: BMW 11 5 180, Land Rover 12-227
- TT6080: BMW 11 6 080
- TT3360: BMW 11 3 360, Land Rover LRT 12-115, Holden KM 822
- TT5190: BMW 13 5 190
- TT5120: BMW 13 5 120
- TT5191: BMW 13 5 191
- TT5192: BMW 13 5 192
- M47 | M47TU | M51 | M57 | M57TU
This kit contains hydraulic rams, pads and tubes to remove upper sub frame caster bushings for aluminium arms. A 10 tonne hydraulic pump (not included) is recommended to be used with this kit.
- Applications: E31 | E32 (31 12 1 136 607), E34 (31 12 1 139 456), E38 | E39 (31 12 0 006 482), E53 (31 12 1 096 372), E65 | E66 (31 12 0 303 754)
Locks / holds camshaft & crankshaft when servicing the timing chain on 4.0L 12V SOHC engines used in Ford / Land Rover / Mazda vehicles.
- Applications: Ford Courier (05-06), Explorer (96-08) | Mazda B4000 Bravo | Land Rover Discovery 3 (05-09)
- OEM Equiv: OTC 6488 (303-564 | 303-565 | 303-571 | 303-573 | 303-575 | 303-576 | 303-577 | 303-578)
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
A special timing kit for the 2.7L Diesel Ford Territory containing an additional pin / locking tool to correctly service the engine.
The Ford Territory shares a similar engine to the 2.7L TDV6 Jaguar / Land Rover. However a longer flywheel pin, and locking tool is required. These tools are also available separately (SKU: ET1565).
- Engine code: 276DT
- OEM Equiv: 303-1585 | 303-1586
Specialised timing tools to suit the Ford Territory diesel engine. This engine is a variant of the Jaguar engine, and requires these specific locking tools in addition to the standard timing tool kit for the Jaguar engine.
Please refer to ET1565VP if you require the full Jaguar kit, plus these specific additional tools for the Ford Territory engine.
Retains the pump sprocket in position when diesel pump is removed, as the pump sprocket & timing chain remains undisturbed reducing engine disassembly time. Use for 2.5L TDS transverse mounted engines in BMW (E34 | E36 | E38) 1.7L & 2.5L / Holden / Land Rover TD5. Always lubricate forcing screw.
- OEM Equiv: 13 5 120 (135120) | KM-825
A specialised kit for aligning the engine camshaft and crankshaft position, on post 2010 Volvo vehicles.
- JLR 3.0L | 3.2L Turbo engine (07-)
- Volvo T6: S80 | XC 60 | XC70 | XC9
- Engine code: B6304T4 | B6324S
- OEM Equiv: 9997257 | 9997261 | 9997263 | 9997264 | 9997272 | 9997271 | 9997266 | 9997267
This kit comprises a specialised tool to hold the crankshaft pulley while installing / removing the crankshaft bolt on late model (2010 onwards) 3.0L | 5.0L engines, plus a deep socket for the crankshaft front pulley bolt.
- Engine codes: AJ126 | 306PS | 508PN | 508PS
A set of tools for the removal of the front crankshaft pulley (crankshaft vibration damper) fitted to the Jaguar | Land Rover 3.0L V6 and 5.0L V8 petrol engines. These crankshaft pulleys are tightened to 200 Nm so are very tight to undo and must be held by the holding tool in this kit. Also included in this kit are the components required to remove the pulley safely.
- Engine codes: AJ126 | 306PS | 508PN | 508PS
- OEM Equiv: 303-1437 | 303-1438 | 303-1439 | 303-1439 | 303-1440 | 303-1441
A specialised deep socket for the crankshaft front pulley bolt on late model (2010 onwards) 3.0L V6 | 5.0L V8 engines. Use in conjunction with the ET1017L.
- Applications: Jaguar XK (10-15) | XJ (00-16) | XF (10-16) | XE (16) | F Type (14-16), Land Rover LR4 (10-16) | Range Rover (10-16) | Range Rover Sport (10-16)
- OEM Equiv: 303-1438 (3031438)
- 3/4" Sq Drv
A specialised tool for installing the rear crankshaft oil seal (flywheel end) on 2.2L diesel engines, to reduce the risk of damaging the seal's sealing lip.
- Engine code: 224DT
- OEM Equiv: 303-1271
- Applications: Discovery Sport (15-16), Land Rover Freelander 2 (07-15), Range Rover Evoque (11-15)
An essential tool for installing the crankshaft position sensor ring on JLR vehicles fitted with the TDV6 engine, and also the trigger wheel to the rear crankshaft of Jaguar engines (300 powertrain).
- Applications: Land Rover Discovery 3 & 4 | Range Rover Sport, Jaguar X200 S Type | X250 XF | X350 XJ | X351 XJ, Ford Territory
- Engines: 2.7L TDV6 diesel
- OEM Equiv: 303-1130
A specialised kit containing all tools required to lock the new JLR 2.0L ÒIngenium" diesel engine in its timed position so that the engine timing chain can be safely removed and replaced and the engine timing checked.
This kit includes a tool for locking the fuel pump sprocket and chain in a fixed position when removing / replacing the fuel pump.
- Engine codes: AJ-200D (AJ200D), 204DT, 204DTD
- OEM Equiv: 303-1625 | 303-1627 | 303-1630 | 303-1631
A specialised timing kit for late model JLR vehicles fitted with the 2.0L GTDi engine.
- Engine code: 204PT
- Applications: Jaguar e-Pace (17-), XF (12-) | Land Rover Discovery Sport (15-), Freelander 2 (12-15), Range Rover Evoque (11-)
- OEM Equiv: 303-748 | 303-1521 | 303-1594 | 303-1595 | 303-1600
Specifically for the TD5 engines in the Land Rover range. The pins set the timing on the camshaft & crankshaft & also lock the flywheel on the chain driven engines.
- Engine codes: 10P | 15P | 16P
- Applications: Land Rover Defender | Discovery II
- OEM Equiv:LRT 12-058 | LRT 12-158
A specialised kit that assists with valve timing when replacing the cam belt. This kit is designed for Land Rover vehicles with the TDV6 engine.
Also suits Ford Territory 276DT engines, but these engines require additional timing tools. Refer our part # ET1565
- Applications: Land Rover Discovery | Range Rover Sport | Jaguar S Type, F-Pace
- Engine codes: 276DT (04-07) | 306DT (09-14)
Aligns the V8 crankshaft when changing timing chains on pre 2010 V8 chain driven engines (from 4.0L - 4.4L).
- Jaguar: XJ (97-08) | S Type (99-08) | XF (08-) | XK (97-08)
- Land Rover: Range Rover LM AJ34 (06-09) | Sport (05-09) | Discovery III (05-09)
- Engine codes: AJ26 | AJ27 | AJ28 | AJ34 | 448PN