Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
This kit facilitates the replacement of the timing belt on the Chrysler DOHC common rail diesel engine fitted with / without balance shafts in the Voyager, Grand Voyager & LDV Maxus van by locking the crankshaft at TDC & camshafts in their timed positions.
- Application: Jeep Cherokee (01-08)
- Engine codes: ENJ | ENR
A specialised timing kit for the Jeep Grand Cherokee. This kit includes all the camshaft / crankshaft locking tools required for replacing the timing chain.
- Applications: Chrysler 300 | Jeep Grand Cherokee | RAM 1500
- Engine code: EXF
- OEM Equiv: VM10338 | VM10339 | VM10359A
For splitting / assembling timing chain, and also fitting temporary links. Also Chrysler / Jeep with Mercedes engines.
Suitable for a wide range of diesel engines.
- Mercedes: 1.7D | 2.1D | 2.2D | 2.7D | 3.0D | 3.2D | 3.9D | 4.0CDi , Chrysler / Jeep: 2.2D | 2.7D | 3.0CRD.
- OEM Equiv: Chrysler 9312 | 8947, Mercedes 602.589.023.300 | 602.589.046.300 | 602.589.046.301 | 602.589.003.900 | 602.589.026.300 | 602.589.036.300 | 112.589.069.300