Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised kit for setting the balance shafts on common BMW (4 & 6 cylinder) | Mini | Citroen | Peugeot petrol engine vehicles.
- Engine codes: N42 | N45 | N46 | N46T | N52
- Engine codes: BMW 1.6 (N40 / N45 / N45T, B16, B16A, B16AC) 1.8 / 2.0 (N42 / N46 / N46T) 2.0 / 3.0 (N51 / N52 / N52-Component / N53 / N54), PSA: 1.4 / 1.6 16V (EP3 / EP6 / EP6DT / EP6DTS), Mini 1.4 / 1.6 (N12 / N14)
This kit is designed to service balance shaft on Citroen | Peugeot vehicles (and BMW Mini) with 1.4L | 1.6L petrol engines (chain) when the balance shafts have been disturbed.
Also suits BMW vehicles.
- Engine codes: N40 | N42 | N45 | N46 | N46T
- OEM Equiv: 11 4 360 | 115 140 | 11 9 280 | 11 9 330
For locking intake & exhaust camshaft at TDC plus crankshaft in position for removal of crank bolt. To adjust the camshaft timing, the cam chain tensioner must be removed & adjuster centre bolts loosened to allow the crankshaft & 2 cams to be turned independently of each other so timing can be set.
ALSO suitable for Peugeot 207, 308 & Citroen C4 with EP6 DT / DTS coded engines.
- Engine codes: BMW Mini N14 (R55 | R56) | PSA EP6DT / EP6DTS
An essential timing tool kit for BMW 1.4L | 1.6L petrol chain driven engines, as well as PSA vehicles with the EP3 | EP6 engines.
An inclinometer (ET9808) should be used in conjunction with this kit to check VVT mechanisms / chain stretch.
- Engine codes: N12 | N13 | N14 | N18 | EP3 | EP6
- Applications: BMW | BMW Mini | Citroen | Peugeot
Rigid primary chain pre- tensioner for late model new generation engines (short format), including N12 | N14 | N40 | N42 | N46 | N52. Two required for BMW V8 engines. Also suitable for BMW Mini 1.4L, 1.6L 16v N12- N14 engines & Peugeot 207, 308 Citroen C4 (EP6, EP6 DT / DTS & EP3). Use with ET1188B for N52 Cam alignment & ET1300 N14 / R56 Kit.
- OEM Equiv: 11 9 340
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
A specialised set for removing PSA 2.0L | 2.2L HDi (DW10 | DW12) diesel fuel injectors (Bosch | Siemens). Allows the removal of seized injectors without the need to remove the cylinder head. Bridge fits onto the cylinder head allowing for safe removal of the injectors.
- Unscrew injector cap
- Extract internal sleeve from injector
- Thread force screw into injector
- Lower the bridge assembly over the force screw
- Screw down the force screw nut. Hold the force screw with a spanner
Essential kit for timing belt replacement on 1.8 | 2.0 'EW' coded petrol engines. This includes engines with VVT / HPi
This kit includes both locking pins for cam / crankshafts and also a steel clip for fitting the cambelt and a tensioner specific to the engines this kit suits.
- Engine codes: EW7 | EW10 | EW12
Relieves valve spring loads on pre 2003 SOHC PSA petrol engines placed on by the cam through compression of the valve springs due to contact, thus allowing the correct camshaft belt tension to be set. Use with ET1655 pins & other locking tools to secure the engine pulley.