A specialised common rail diesel injector remover for 2.7L TDV6 | 3.6L TDV8 engines. This mechanical extractor is designed to remove injectors in one piece
- Applications: 2.7L TDV6 | 3.6L TDV8
- OEM Equiv: 303-1127
|Vehicle Make||Land Rover|
Others also bought
More from this category
A specialised kit for removing BMW diesel injectors in vehicles with M47 | M57 engines, without having to remove the cylinder head.
The special extraction bridge and pull spindle allows for quick / safe injector removal.
To avoid the risk of impurities entering the combustion chamber during the cleaning process, we strongly suggest the use of a compressed air adaptor.
- Engine codes: M47TU | M57 | M57TU
- Spindle 16 (one side M17) for mounting in the injector
- 29mm socket for disassembling the electric unit
- Internal 6 Pt wrench for removing the injector needle
Designed for removal of the lower components of diesel injectors. This is necessary before beginning a complete injector rebuild.
Injector should be removed from the engine before using this tool. Mount injector securely on a bench before unscrewing the injector solenoid from the injector. For instance, using ET0321.
Do NOT use air tools with this tool.
- Applications: Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Siemens injectors
- Needle head dia: 12.5-13.5mm
- Clamping collar dia: 24mm