Specialised timing kit for VAG 1.4L petrol belt CHPA | CZCA engines.
- Engine codes: CHPA | CZCA | CZPT
|SKU||Description||OEM Equivalent Codes|
VAG Crankshaft Locking Pin
VAG Belt Tensioner Locking Pin
VAG Tensioner Wrench
Camshaft Locking Tool 1.2L | 1.4L TSi 4 Cyl
|Vehicle Make||Model||Series||Engine Code||Engine Size||Year Start||Year End|
Flat Rate Shipping - $16.50
$16.50 flat rate shipping
Others also bought
With a Los Angeles, California heritage, CanDo focuses on developing industry leading truck scan tools and code readers. Backed by a world class engineering team, and local Australian technical support, CanDo offers leading coverage of Australian, Asian, European and US trucks, agricultural and construction vehicles. Class leading with extensive heavy / medium / light duty truck coverage, plus OBDII.
PLUS CAT Power Equipment, CAT Construction, CAT Industrial
BIDIRECTIONAL - the only truck code reader with DPF Reset / Regeneration. Don't get stuck in limp mode!
- Access Engine, Transmission & Brakes
- Read/Clear Codes
- Special tests include: I/M Readiness, MIL Status, O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, EVAP System
- DPF Reset & Regeneration for Fuso, Cummins, Detroit, International and Isuzu
- View / Graph Live Data
- Coverage for J1939/J1708 and OBDII Protocols
- 6 | 9 | 16 pin and CAT connectors supplied
- Supports 500K baud rate
- Lifetime free updates
- Full colour
An updated comprehensive timing kit for late model belt driven petrol VAG engines. This kit includes an updated camshaft locking tool for post 2013 engines with Cylinder On Demand (COD).
For the camshaft holding kit refer ET1872A.
- Engines: 1.0L 3 Cyl | 1.2L TFSI | 1.4L TFSI / TSI
More from this category
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
These support guides allow the grill & radiator to be moved away from the engine without needing to disconnect the radiator and air conditioning pipes.
- M8 x 1.25mm (17mm) x 2 guides (OEM Equiv: 3369)
- M8x 1.25mm x 2 guides (OEM Equiv: 3411)
- M10 x 1.5mm x 2 guides (OEM Equiv:T10093)
This useful kit is designed for locking the fuel pump into its timed position so that the pump drive belt can be replaced or the pump timing checked.
This kit is designed for 2.7L | 3.0L TDi engines.
- Applications: Audi A4 (07-12), A5 (07-12), A6 (08-11) | Q5 (08-12), Q7 (07-12), VW: Phaeton (07-15), Touareg (07-11) | Porsche: Cayenne (08-16)
- Engine codes: 2.7L CAMA, CGKA, CANA, 3.0L: CCWA, CDYA, CASA, CASD
- OEM Equiv: T40135 | 3242 | T10320 | T40058