The Power Probe 4 Master Combo Kit combines the Power Probe 4, ECT3000 and various accessories to provide the ultimate combination of diagnostic and circuit-testing capabilities.
The Power Probe 4 provides simplified testing of Motors, Lights, Relays, and Sensors, and even Fuel Injectors. Also, like all Power Probe circuit-testers, it supplies Power and Ground for functional component testing on or off the vehicle. The ECT3000 will help you trace short and open circuits quickly and accurately.
Others also bought
Comprehensive kit for quickly & securely connecting into wiring.
- 2 way LED testers Black / red multimeter connector leads
- Male / female round terminal to banana plug
- Male / female flat blade terminal to banana plug
- Variable resistors with banana terminals
- Needle / piercing probes
- Heavy duty alligator clips
Starter current, alternator current & battery voltage measurement. Measures up to 1000A AC / DC. Functions include Continuity, Diode test, Capacitance, peak hold, Max / Min, and difference measurements.
- IEC-61010-1 (CAT III 600V, EMC Test Passed)
- Conductor dia: 35mm
- True RMS
Extremely accurate meter for dark current & alternator charging current measurement. For professional workshops.
- 5mA - 4000mA DC range for dark current measurement
- 40A / 200A DC range for normal DC current measurement
- Conductor dia: 20mm
- Noise cut clamp core
- Stable LCD readings even with low current
- IEC 61010-1 (CAT III 300V CAT I 600V, EMC Test Passed)
Automotive DMM with inductive pick up & K type temperature probe. RPM measurement, millisecond pulse duty cycle, dwell angle. Data hold & relative functions.
- IP67 dust and waterproof
- Fused current inputs and overload protection
- High contrast 4000 counts display with backlight
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA