The Power Probe 4 is a multi-use Circuit Tester with built-in diagnostic power.
This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, communications circuits and computer drivers. The large LCD colour display makes viewing live test information and mode selection simplified in even direct sunlight or complete darkness.
- Supplies Power and Ground
- Digital voltmeter with Min/Max voltage capturing
- 20 ft power lead
- Tests for bad grounds / short circuits
- Powered by vehicle battery
- Gold plated brass probe tip
- Directed LED head lamps to illuminate test area
- Ohmeter / Frequency
- Pulse width (+tive & -tive)
Additional diagnostic modes:
- Petrol fuel injection tester
- PCM / ECM driver tester
- Signal tracer (use with ECT3000)
You may also like
The ECT3000 Electrical Short and Open Finder makes locating shorts and opens quickly and more accurately than ever before. When the ECT3000 Transmitter is connected to an isolated circuit, it will quickly determine if the circuit has an open or if the circuit is shorted to ground. The ECT3000 receiver is designed to detect signals from the transmitter and its new adjustable distance indicator allows for accurate detection.
- Transmitter quickly determines if circuit has an open or if circuit is shorted to the ground.
- Receiver features a new adjustable distance indicator.
- Light bulb sockets for testing lighting systems. Plus probes / alligator clips.
- Works on 12-24V systems.
Others also bought
Professional 4 channel Oscilloscope kit. Integrates directly with GT80PLUS / GT90PLUS scan tool & compatible with any Windows PC.
- 4 Channels and EXT trigger, 60MHz bandwidth
- More than 20 kinds of automatic measurement and PASS / FAIL check functions
- 1GSa/s real time sampling rate
- Input voltage range: 8-36V
- Easy to use
- Print / email function for waveforms
Delivering comprehensive vehicle coverage with extended functionality, at a competitive price point. Backed by a global team with extensive industry expertise.
- Australian / Asian / European / Japanese / US coverage across cars, vans, 4WDs, light commercial
- Full engine scan functionality
- Advanced functionality including actuation bidirectional programming, injector coding
- Windows 10 based / inbuilt wifi (one click updates)
All service functions, plus:
- Injector Coding
- Bidirectional Programming
Current 2017 Australian Ford / Holden software
The Air Boy thrust gun is ideal for cleaning tasks where extremely high airflow is needed. The thrust nozzle increases the airflow by 100% because of the venturi principle - and is at the same time unblockable.
The standard nozzle supplied with the gun simply screws on / is replaceable. A 90 degree nozzle is available for purchase separately.
- 1/4" BSP inlet
- 300mm long pipe
- Air flow: 600 litres / min @ 8 Bar
- Working pressure: max 12 Bar
- Noise level: 98.2Db @ 8 Bar
Easily access the 16 pins of the OBDII connector fitted to all modern vehicles. Plus check power, ground and CAN Bus signal quality (depending upon vehicle configuration).
Supplied with an extended 2m lead for added convenience.
- Identify communication link protocols
- Check power and ground circuits
- Connect an oscilloscope
- Works with 12V vehicles
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA