The Power Probe 4 is a multi-use Circuit Tester with built-in diagnostic power.
This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, communications circuits and computer drivers. The large LCD colour display makes viewing live test information and mode selection simplified in even direct sunlight or complete darkness.
- Supplies Power and Ground
- Digital voltmeter with Min/Max voltage capturing
- 20 ft power lead
- Tests for bad grounds / short circuits
- Powered by vehicle battery
- Gold plated brass probe tip
- Directed LED head lamps to illuminate test area
- Ohmeter / Frequency
- Pulse width (+tive & -tive)
Additional diagnostic modes:
- Petrol fuel injection tester
- PCM / ECM driver tester
- Signal tracer (use with ECT3000)
You may also like
The ECT3000 Electrical Short and Open Finder makes locating shorts and opens quickly and more accurately than ever before. When the ECT3000 Transmitter is connected to an isolated circuit, it will quickly determine if the circuit has an open or if the circuit is shorted to ground. The ECT3000 receiver is designed to detect signals from the transmitter and its new adjustable distance indicator allows for accurate detection.
- Transmitter quickly determines if circuit has an open or if circuit is shorted to the ground.
- Receiver features a new adjustable distance indicator.
- Light bulb sockets for testing lighting systems. Plus probes / alligator clips.
- Works on 12-24V systems.
Others also bought
Fast / accurate current measurement at the fusebox. Plugs directly into the fuse box and can be used on mini, standard and maxi fuse connections.
- LCD display
- Hold / Peak functions (with bar graph) for detecting current surges.
- Range: 0 - 80A, 0 - 48V DC
- Accuracy: ±2%
Essential release tools for use on Weather Pack and Pack Con terminals. The kit includes the latest tools for Audi | VW plus special tools for coolant sensors, terminal blocks and wiring harnesses on Chrysler, Kia / Hyundai, Mitsubishi.
- Essential tools for removing wires from terminal blocks without damage.
- Special tools for releasing coolant sensors, wiring harnesses
650 degree C flameless heat gun with auto ignition. Ideal for general heating / drying applications, including working with heat shrink tubing.
This heat gun is powered by the Iroda RC-30 refillable fuel cell, or a readily available disposable lighter (which has the same dimensions as this fuel cell).
- Auto ignition with safety locking switch
- Temperature up to 650 degrees C
- Uses standard butane gas
Extremely accurate meter for dark current & alternator charging current measurement. For professional workshops.
- 5mA - 4000mA DC range for dark current measurement
- 40A / 200A DC range for normal DC current measurement
- Conductor dia: 20mm
- Noise cut clamp core
- Stable LCD readings even with low current
- IEC 61010-1 (CAT III 300V CAT I 600V, EMC Test Passed)
A comprehensive slide hammer kit for the removal of front / rear hubs, flange type axles, and bearing oil seal bushes.
The kit includes a slide hammer with various attachments including a 2 and 3 jaw internal and external puller, and front and rear hub pullers
- 2.3kg slide hammer | 580mm shaft
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA