Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
This kit provides the essential camshaft | crankshaft | tensioner tools for working on popular VAG vehicles with 1.4L FSI and 1.9L | 2.0 TDi PD engines fitted to MK5 - MK6 generation vehicles fitted with toothed timing belts.
This kit is suitable for use with cam belt kits including INA 531020110, Contitech CT1028K3, Gates K055569XS.
- OEM Equiv: 310-084 (T10008) | 310-085 (T10050) | T20102 | 310-1054 (T10115) | T10060 | T10100 | T10020 | T10264 | T10265
The kit is designed for use with 2.5L engines to facilitate removal of the water pump. The manufacturer recommends that the water pump is replaced when removing / replacing the cylinder head.
Companion to ET1469
- Applications: VW T5 | Touareg 2.5D
- OEM Equiv: T10221A | T10225 | T10222A
This timing kit is designed for gear driven engines which utilise the PD fuel injection system.
This kit contains camshaft locking tools, crankshaft locknig tools, a clamping device for servicing the camshaft wheels, a special rotating socket, and tensioner wrench.
- Applications: VW T5 (04-) | Touareg (03-) | Phaeton (03-)
- Engines: 5 cylinder / 10 cylinder 2.5L | 4.9L TDI PD
- OEM Equiv: T10193 | T10199 | T10199/1 | T10225 | T10226 | T10234
A comprehensive kit for timing belt replacement on a wide range of VAG petrol / diesel engines. Also for PD diesel engines fitted to Ford Galaxy (99-06). Covers PD engines with both hydraulic and mechanical belt tensioners.
- Includes cambelt tensioner tools and camshaft / injection pump locking tools.