Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A new addition to the Endeavour Tools range of transmission filling tools. This specialised adaptor is designed for newer gearboxes that have a plastic fill plug.
- Applications: Audi A4 (15-20) | A5 (16-20) | A6 (10-20) | A7 (10-20) | Q5 (08-20)
- 7 speed dual clutch gearboxes
- OEM Equiv: VAS 6617/12
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
Designed for V6 4v common rail diesel, chain driven engines. Used for turning over & positioning the crankshaft during removal & installation of the camshaft timing chain. Also contains crankshaft aligning pins (with flats) & side alignment pins for crankshaft to cylinder head.
- Applications: Audi: A4 | A5 | A6 | A8 | Q7 | Allroad, VW: Phaeton | Touareg, Porsche Cayenne
A specalised timing kit for the latest generation EA389 engines fitted to VAG 2.9L | 3.0L petrol engines. The kit locks camshafts during timing service.
- Applications: Audi | Porsche Cayenne
- Engine codes: 2.9L DECA, 3.0L CWGD, CZSE, DCDB, DLZA
- OEM equiv: T40331 | T90000 | T90001 | T90002
This timing kit has been designed for VAG vehicles with 1.6L | 1.8L turbo chain driven engines from 2003. The kit includes a chain tensioner locking tool, a tensioner locking tool, camshaft alignment tool, and two camshaft / crankshaft pulley holding tools.
- Engine: 1.6L | 1.8L FSI (03-08)