A specialised tool for removing stuck injector sleeves. This is a common problem on 4JX1 engines - and this tool provides an easy solution.
- Suits Isuzu / Jackaroo vehicles fitted with a 4JX1 / 4XJ1 engine.
Others also bought
More from this category
Specialised injector puller kit for VAG TDi engines. The kit contains 2 threaded adaptors, and 2 Type adaptors, together with a slide hammer.
This kit is designed for the disassembly of pump / nozzle units, removing the pump / nozzle unit from the cylinder head. Use of specialist tools helps avoid tilting of the injectors during removal.
- Engine codes: 1Z | AHU | ALH
- OEM Equiv: T10055
Master kit for removing seized diesel injectors from Volkswagen Group TDI PD engines, as well as BMW N47 / N57 engines.
Special two jaw design to grip the injector, and extract with the included slide hammer.
These tools are a major time saver, and reduce the risk of damage to the injectors or the solenoids. Injectors on these engines are less prone to seizures, but removal can often be difficult due to limited space.
- Engine codes: VW ALH | ALU | 1Z, BMW N47 / N57
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10163 | T40055 | T10402 | T10415
- Applications: 1.4D| 1.9D (PD) | 2.0TDi (PD) 4V 2.5 TDi 2.5TDi (PD) | 2.8TDi (PD) 2.7D / 3.0TDi (PD)