Designed for removal of the lower components of diesel injectors. This is necessary before beginning a complete injector rebuild.
Injector should be removed from the engine before using this tool. Mount injector securely on a bench before unscrewing the injector solenoid from the injector. For instance, using ET0321.
Do NOT use air tools with this tool.
- Applications: Bosch, Delphi, Denso, Siemens injectors
- Needle head dia: 12.5-13.5mm
- Clamping collar dia: 24mm
You may also like
Others also bought
Helps avoid blow back due to poorly seated injectors
- 5 seat cutters: 15mm flat, 17mm flat, 19mm flat, 17mm angled, 21mm angled
- Includes washer removal tool, injector blanking plugs (stop debris entering cylinders), wire brush cleaning set for chamber walls and centralising stem for correct cleaning seating angle
Injector blowback is a common problem with diesel engines. To remedy this, either a new copper washer needs to be fitted and / or the injector seat needs to be gently refaced before installing a new copper washer.
This tool is designed to easily remove / install copper washers in deep seated injectors.
To remove / install a copper washer, the protrusion of the split collet should be set according to the thickness of the seal to be removed / installed.
- 230mm reach
- For deep seated injector seals
More from this category
Master kit for removing seized diesel injectors from Volkswagen Group TDI PD engines, as well as BMW N47 / N57 engines.
Special two jaw design to grip the injector, and extract with the included slide hammer.
These tools are a major time saver, and reduce the risk of damage to the injectors or the solenoids. Injectors on these engines are less prone to seizures, but removal can often be difficult due to limited space.
- Engine codes: VW ALH | ALU | 1Z, BMW N47 / N57
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10163 | T40055 | T10402 | T10415
- Applications: 1.4D| 1.9D (PD) | 2.0TDi (PD) 4V 2.5 TDi 2.5TDi (PD) | 2.8TDi (PD) 2.7D / 3.0TDi (PD)