Specialised kit for holding camshafts in the correct position while installing the front crankshaft oil seal, and while setting the tappets.
Designed for use with 2.5L 20V DOHC petrol engines fitted to Ford Focus, and various Volvo vehicles.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1180 | 303-1183 (999 5765)
- Engine codes: B5254 | HYDA
B5254T10, B5254T12, B5254T2, B5254T3, B5254T4, B5254T6, B5254T7, B5254T
|Vehicle Make||Model||Series||Engine Code||Engine Size||Year Start||Year End|
|Ford||Focus||LS / LT||B5254T||2.5L||2006||2011|
Flat Rate Shipping - $16.50
$16.50 flat rate shipping
Others also bought
A workshop quality touch control ultrasonic cleaner. This larger size is ideal for cleaning manifolds as well as smaller parts. Unique dual frequency option for coarser or more intensive cleaning in the one unit.
This model features the following function modes:
Fullwave mode is a standard cleaning mode based on a single frequency ultrasonic wave. Fullwave (40kHz for intensive clean.
Semiwave mode is a soft cleaning mode based on a single frequency ultrasonic wave. The wave amplitude is half of the original single frequency. Semiwave (33kHz) for a coarse clean.
Degas mode circulates periods of the common single frequency ultrasonic cleaning. For example, a pause, sweep, and another pause, making the cleaning liquid generate cavitations. This will help peel off or scrub the debris, dirt or contaminants on or inside the material being cleaned.
Power sweep circulates the power of an ultrasonic wave from a low to a high value. This will help peel off or scrub the debris, dirt or contaminants on or inside the material being cleaned.
- Inner dimensions: 500 x 300 x 200mm
- Dual 33kHz (coarse) / 40kHz (intensive) frequency
- 600W ultrasonic power / 500W heating power
- Drainage tap
- Supplied with metal basket
- Stainless steel tank
- Digital timer (1-99 minutes working time)
- Digital temperature setting (0-80 degrees C range)
More from this category
This set locks / holds the flywheel in position to allow the release of the crankshaft pulley screws during timing belt replacement. It has the same functions as ET1574 but with the extra locking adaptors expanding its use on a larger model group in the Ford petrol & diesel engine range.
- Applications across a wide range of Ford engines especially: Diesel 1.8TDdi / TDCi 2.0TDCi, Petrol: 1.6Ti-VCT | later 1.25L / 1.4L 16v Duratec
- Adaptor lengths: 11mm | 29mm | 42mm
For new high efficiency 4 cylinder petrol turbocharged engines with variable valve timing fitted to Ford / Volvo vehicles.
Also refer ET5412 camshaft setting bar.
Applications: Ford Fiesta WZ | Focus LW | Kuga TF | B-Max | C-Max, Volvo S60 | V60
OEM Equivalents & Engine Codes:
- TT1054: Ford 303-1054, VAG T10115, VAG T03006
- TT1550: Ford 303-1550, Volvo 999 7431
- TT0748: Audi 303-748, Volvo 999 7406, Mazda 21-259
- TT1097: Ford 303-1097, Volvo 999 7429
- JTJA | JQMA | M8MA | M9MA | JTMA | B4164T | PNDA
For securing the cylinder head, and camshaft / crankshafts during servicing of cylinder head assemblies on 4 | 5 | 6 cylinder engines.
This kit has all the tools required for cam replacements and head rebuilds on Volvo 2.5L petrol engines.
- Engine codes: VOLVO B41XX | B42XX | B52XX | B62XX | B63XX, FORD: B5254T
- Volvo OEM Equiv: 9995451 | 9995454
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277