Kit contains three common tensioner locking pins, for locking cam belts, and serpentine belts. Primarily on VAG engines (petrol / diesel).
|SKU||Description||OEM Equivalent Codes|
VAG Belt Tensioner Locking Pin
Tensioner Pulley Locking Pin
Tensioner Locking Pin
Flat Rate Shipping - $16.50
$16.50 flat rate shipping
You may also like
Others also bought
When you need a professional, durable, dependable sprayer. Made in Europe quality...
This unit is ideal for use with brake cleaner / tyre shine / diesel / kerosene / Prepsol.
- Viton seals / PA plastic, resistant to most hydrocarbon based solvents
- Viewing stripe with graduated scale
- Innovative pressure release button
- Protective cap to protect the one way return valve
- Stable base
- Large 1.5L tank
- Replacement seal kits available
- Brake Cleaner* excluding CRC Brakleen
- Tyre shine
More from this category
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
These support guides allow the grill & radiator to be moved away from the engine without needing to disconnect the radiator and air conditioning pipes.
- M8 x 1.25mm (17mm) x 2 guides (OEM Equiv: 3369)
- M8x 1.25mm x 2 guides (OEM Equiv: 3411)
- M10 x 1.5mm x 2 guides (OEM Equiv:T10093)
This useful kit is designed for locking the fuel pump into its timed position so that the pump drive belt can be replaced or the pump timing checked.
This kit is designed for 2.7L | 3.0L TDi engines.
- Applications: Audi A4 (07-12), A5 (07-12), A6 (08-11) | Q5 (08-12), Q7 (07-12), VW: Phaeton (07-15), Touareg (07-11) | Porsche: Cayenne (08-16)
- Engine codes: 2.7L CAMA, CGKA, CANA, 3.0L: CCWA, CDYA, CASA, CASD
- OEM Equiv: T40135 | 3242 | T10320 | T40058