This timing tool kit is designed to locate the crankshaft / flywheel to set the TDC sensor position when servicing the cam chain drive system. Applications include ECOnetic and HDT engines.
- Applications: Transit 2.2 (06-) | Ranger (11-) Econetic & HDT engines
- OEM Equiv: 0188H | 303-698 | 303-1587
|SKU||Description||OEM Equivalent Codes|
Ford Crankshaft Locking Tool
Crankshaft Locking Pin
1 860 965 000
Crankshaft Locking Tool
CYFA, CYFB, P4AT, P5AT, QVFA
|Vehicle Make||Model||Series||Engine Code||Engine Size||Year Start||Year End|
Flat Rate Shipping - $16.50
$16.50 flat rate shipping
You may also like
Others also bought
This pin locks the crankshaft in its timed position (via the flywheel) when servicing the camshaft drive chain. This pin has a special half moon cut at the end of the pin in order to lock the flywheel.
Use with ET1900 crankshaft holding tool.
- Applications: Ford Transit (11-14) | Ranger (11-17)
- Engines: 2.2L | 3.2L TDCi diesel
- Engine code: SAFA
- OEM Equiv: 303-1562
OE level functionality for Heavy Duty Truck, Agricultural & Industrial applications.
- Heavy, Medium & Light Duty truck coverage for all major Australia / Asian / European / US manufacturers, including Volvo & Iveco
- J1939 / J1708 and OBDII Protocols covered
- Agriculture / Industrial coverage includes Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu.
- Full Mercedes Sprinter coverage
- Perform DPF Regeneration; NOX Resets, Injector Programming, Change and Set Parameters, along with SCR/DEF coverage and full bi-directional controls covering over 60 manufacturers.
- Easy updates via WiFi
- IP65 rating | water resistant
- Remote diagnostics via TeamViewer
- Powerful 1.8GHz quadcore processor
- Includes: Multiple connectors, docking station
- Local Australian support
- Global coverage
- Bus, Commercial, Agriculture, Off Highway
- Free initial remote training consultation post purchase
- Australian based technical support only a phone call away
- We regularly test local Australian vehicles for any updates required
- Regular updates & bug fixes (rather than waiting for bi yearly fixes)
- 2 years free updates for all vehicle categories (a $2,800 value)
- No lock out once updates expire
- 4G Sim Card enabled
- Light Commercial now includes: Toyota Hilux / Landcruiser, Ford Ranger, Nissan Navara / Patrol, Isuzu D-Max, Holden Colorado
With a Los Angeles, California heritage, CanDo focuses on developing industry leading truck scan tools and code readers. Backed by a world class engineering team, and local Australian technical support, CanDo offers leading coverage of Australian, Asian, European and US trucks, agricultural and construction vehicles. Class leading with extensive heavy / medium / light duty truck coverage, plus OBDII.
PLUS CAT Power Equipment, CAT Construction, CAT Industrial
BIDIRECTIONAL - the only truck code reader with DPF Reset / Regeneration. Don't get stuck in limp mode!
- Access Engine, Transmission & Brakes
- Read/Clear Codes
- Special tests include: I/M Readiness, MIL Status, O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, EVAP System
- DPF Reset & Regeneration for Fuso, Cummins, Detroit, International and Isuzu
- View / Graph Live Data
- Coverage for J1939/J1708 and OBDII Protocols
- 6 | 9 | 16 pin and CAT connectors supplied
- Supports 500K baud rate
- Lifetime free updates
- Full colour
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA