Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
Flywheel locking pin for Ford Duratorq engines with common rail fuel injection. The pin locks the flywheel when changing the cam belt.
Applications include Mazda BT-50 | Ford Ranger | Ford Everest
- OEM Equiv: 0198-A | 303-675 | 303-698
- Engines codes: 3.2L P5AT | MZ-CD
Specialised locking tool for Ford Transit (2.2L) and Ford Ranger (3.2L) Puma engines. Allows for the removal of the chain driven high pressure diesel fuel pump while maintaining engine timing / timing chain position.
Use with ET1311 and ET9161.
- OEM Equiv: 303-1317
This timing tool kit is designed to locate the crankshaft / flywheel to set the TDC sensor position when servicing the cam chain drive system. Applications include ECOnetic and HDT engines.
The L shaped locking key in this key is designed for manual transmissions. For automatic transmissions refer ET9423 (which is included in this kit).
- Applications: Transit 2.2 (06-) | Ranger (11-) Econetic & HDT engines | Mazda BT-50 (11-16)
- OEM Equiv: 0188H | 303-698 | 303-1587 (49 UN30315870)