Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised kit for setting the balance shafts on common BMW (4 & 6 cylinder) | Mini | Citroen | Peugeot petrol engine vehicles.
- Engine codes: N42 | N45 | N46 | N46T | N52
- Engine codes: BMW 1.6 (N40 / N45 / N45T, B16, B16A, B16AC) 1.8 / 2.0 (N42 / N46 / N46T) 2.0 / 3.0 (N51 / N52 / N52-Component / N53 / N54), PSA: 1.4 / 1.6 16V (EP3 / EP6 / EP6DT / EP6DTS), Mini 1.4 / 1.6 (N12 / N14)
An essential timing tool kit for BMW 1.4L | 1.6L petrol chain driven engines, as well as PSA vehicles with the EP3 | EP6 engines.
An inclinometer (ET9808) should be used in conjunction with this kit to check VVT mechanisms / chain stretch.
- Engine codes: N12 | N13 | N14 | N18 | EP3 | EP6
- Applications: BMW | BMW Mini | Citroen | Peugeot
Rigid primary chain pre- tensioner for late model new generation engines (short format), including N12 | N14 | N40 | N42 | N46 | N52. Two required for BMW V8 engines. Also suitable for BMW Mini 1.4L, 1.6L 16v N12- N14 engines & Peugeot 207, 308 Citroen C4 (EP6, EP6 DT / DTS & EP3). Use with ET1188B for N52 Cam alignment & ET1300 N14 / R56 Kit.
- OEM Equiv: 11 9 340
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
A specialised set for removing PSA 2.0L | 2.2L HDi (DW10 | DW12) diesel fuel injectors (Bosch | Siemens). Allows the removal of seized injectors without the need to remove the cylinder head. Bridge fits onto the cylinder head allowing for safe removal of the injectors.
- Unscrew injector cap
- Extract internal sleeve from injector
- Thread force screw into injector
- Lower the bridge assembly over the force screw
- Screw down the force screw nut. Hold the force screw with a spanner
Essential kit for timing belt replacement on 1.8 | 2.0 'EW' coded petrol engines. This includes engines with VVT / HPi
This kit includes both locking pins for cam / crankshafts and also a steel clip for fitting the cambelt and a tensioner specific to the engines this kit suits.
- Engine codes: EW7 | EW10 | EW12