Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised camshaft VVT actuator wrench, which is designed to be used when replacing actuator seals, or when the camshaft needs to be removed.
The wrench latches onto the the variable valve timing (VVT) actuators to allow quick / safe removal.
- Engines: B38 | B48
- OEM Equiv: 2 360 895
This kit contains a series of crankshaft turning / holding tools for 1.2L | 1.5L | 2.0L | 3.0L petrol and diesel engines. This kit has broad application to popular engines post 2014.
- Engine codes: B37 | B38 | B47 | B48 | B58
- OEM Equiv: 11 4 180 | 11 6 480 | 11 9 265 | 11 9 811
For locking intake & exhaust camshaft at TDC plus crankshaft in position for removal of crank bolt. To adjust the camshaft timing, the cam chain tensioner must be removed & adjuster centre bolts loosened to allow the crankshaft & 2 cams to be turned independently of each other so timing can be set.
ALSO suitable for Peugeot 207, 308 & Citroen C4 with EP6 DT / DTS coded engines.
- Engine codes: BMW Mini N14 (R55 | R56) | PSA EP6DT / EP6DTS
Use the wrench to lever the serpentine belt tensioner on the non-supercharged Cooper / Mini One to loosen the camshaft pulley & use the pin to lock the tensioner free of belt for pulley replacement or belt removal.
- Applications: R50 | R52
- Engine codes: W10 | W11
- OEM Equiv: 118 390 | 118 470
A pair of serpentine belt tools for the BMW Mini (07-), including N12 | N14 | N16 | N18 petrol engines. These tools are designed to remove the spring loaded serpentine belt adjuster to allow servicing of the serpentine belts.
These two tools fit all engines.
- 21mm x 12 Point | 30mm x 12 Point
- 568mm OL
- OEM Equiv: 11 6 210
- Applications: R55 | R56 | R57 | R58 | R59 | R60 | R61
A timing kit for the BMW Mini W10 / W11 1.6L petrol chain driven engines. Primary applications are pre 2009 Mini One | Cooper S models (including JC Works).
This kit enables the correct timing positions to be set on both the camshaft and crankshaft when replacing the timing chain.
- Engine codes: W10B16 | W11B16
An essential timing tool kit for BMW 1.4L | 1.6L petrol chain driven engines, as well as PSA vehicles with the EP3 | EP6 engines.
An inclinometer (ET9808) should be used in conjunction with this kit to check VVT mechanisms / chain stretch.
- Engine codes: N12 | N13 | N14 | N18 | EP3 | EP6
- Applications: BMW | BMW Mini | Citroen | Peugeot
A comprehensive kit for the W16 engine used on Minis (Chassis - R55 / R56 / R57), as well as certain PSA 1.6L diesel models.
- Engines codes: BMW Mini W16D: W16D16(9HZ) |W16D 16UO.
- Applications: Mini / Mini Clubman (07-10) | PSA vehicles fitted with 1.6D engines.
- OEM Equiv: 11 9 790 | 11 9 850 (11 9 851 | 11 9 852)
Rigid primary chain pre- tensioner for late model new generation engines (short format), including N12 | N14 | N40 | N42 | N46 | N52. Two required for BMW V8 engines. Also suitable for BMW Mini 1.4L, 1.6L 16v N12- N14 engines & Peugeot 207, 308 Citroen C4 (EP6, EP6 DT / DTS & EP3). Use with ET1188B for N52 Cam alignment & ET1300 N14 / R56 Kit.
- OEM Equiv: 11 9 340
A specialised timing kit for BMW vehicles fitted with N47 | N57 engines. This kit includes a camshaft setting plate, flywheel locking pin, and crankshaft turning tool. Also included is a HP pump sprocket retaining tool (required when removing / installing the pump), and a crankshaft alignment gauge to properly align the crankshaft at bottom dead centre.
- Engine codes: N47 | N57
A specialised kit for removing seized diesel injectors from VAG TDI engines, along with BMW N47 | N57 engines. The removers have a special two jaw design to fix the injector and pull out with a sllide hammer.
- Engine codes: BMW N47 | N57, VAG ALH | ALU | 1Z
- OEM Equiv: T10055 | T10402 | T10415 | T10163 | T40055
A front crankshaft radial seal replacement tool for the BMW Mini Cooper N14 engine.
The tool allows for a quick / precise installation without risking damage to the new seal.
- Simply bolt the tool onto the crankshaft (where the vibration damper pulley attaches). Tighten the top part to push the seal into place. The shoulder on the tool ensures accurate placement of the seal.
A thin wall spark plug socket to suit most late model Mercedes vehicles. A non magnetised rubber insert grip prevents magnetised particles damaging the catalytic converter.
- Suits 16mm (5/8") spark plugs
- 12 Point | 93mm OL
- 3/8" Sq Drv with flexible ball socket
- Engine codes: M112 | M113 | M137 | M155 | M156 | M166 | M271 | M272 | M273 | M902 | M906
A modified Torx T60 bit socket for BMW ZMS engines (4.0L and 4.4L V8) fitted with a dual mass flywheel where the mounting bolts are off centre to their acccess points. The reduced diameter of the tool allows the socket to line up with the bolts.
- Torx T60
- 1/2" Sq Drv
- OEM Equiv: 114180