This adaptor replaces the oil filter cap, and is used to test oil filter pressure.
- Applications: N20 (after 2012) | N46 | N55
Others also bought
This set is designed to refill radiator coolant by creating a vacuum in the cooling system. Supplied with a cone shaped adaptor to suit a variety of radiator filler necks.
- Lift vehicle / drail old coolant / replace drain plug
- Hang vacuum unit under bonnet
- Connect coolant hose and drain hose to vacuum pump (check that all valves are closed)
- Choose a suitable radiator cap / connect to coolant filler neck
- Put coolant hose in coolant / make sure hose is always submerged
- Turn on vacuum switch and vacuum valve. Turn off once vacuum is created
- Turn on coolant valve. Coolant will flow into the radiator