A great value kit featuring the legendary Power Probe 3 - the digital voltmeter that also provides diagnostic power with the click of a switch. Includes deluxe lead kit, and ECT3000 circuit tracer and short finder. Essential tools for every technician.
Others also bought
Silvertronic multimeter leads are made in the UK. Designed for professional use, Silvertronic silicone leads are double insulated.
Silicone leads can withstand high temperature, including the heat of such things as hot manifolds and soldering iron tips.
- 1000V CAT III 20A
- 2m long cables (colour coded)
- Extra thin 0.7mm OD
- Supplied in a 4 pocket test lead organiser for convenient storage.
A professional quality circuit tester, with an LED display which provides real time voltage (in addition to indicating power (RED) and ground (GREEN)).
This unit has a fixed 90mm probe. See also ET3426A which is a similar tester, but with a standard 4mm connector.
- Spring cable extends to 3 metres
- 6V - 48V DC testing range
- Small testing current (<10mA)
- NOT for use with 240V AC | NOT for use with airbags
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA
Ideal for anyone wanting to monitor their vehicle in real time. Simple one plug installation. Suits any OBDII compliant vehicle. Ideal for 4WD owners.
- OBDII / EOBD code reader. Reads / clears engine codes. Turn off check engine light
- Digital gauge displays up to 4 parameters providing real time engine performance analysis
- Trip computer displays useful information such as average fuel consumption etc
- Vehicle black box saving up to 300 hours of driving data.