Measures most common 4 | 5 | 6 | 8 lug bolt patterns. Can be used to measure a wheel or turned over to measure the studs on a vehicle.
- 4 lug (98 - 140mm)
- 5 lug (100 - 150mm)
- 6 lug (114 - 140mm)
- 8 lug (170mm)
More from this category
Brake disc measurement tool, that fits easily on most vernier calipers (not supplied). No need to remove the wheels or strip the brake first.
A time saving tool!
- Measures brake disc thickness with wheels still on vehicle
- Quote accurately, without stripping brakes / removing tyres
These colour coded gauges help identify brake lining that may require replacement. Quickly assess brake pad thickness on disk brakes, by inserting the blade between the brake disc and brake pad.
Traffic light like colour coding - Green / Go, Yellow / Caution, Red / Replace
- Colour coded metal gauges
- Measuring range: 2mm - 12mm
Quickly / simply measure trending brake thickness without removing any components.
Place the end of this lightweight gauge against the brake disc surface; slide back the measuring peg until it stops against the back plate of the brake pad. Read off the thickness of the pad material in mm.
- Colour coded green | yellow | red traffic-light symbol as to whether you need to replace the brake pads.
- Made from lightweight aluminium.
An updated / improved version of traditional brake rotor gauge kits.
This model uses a clamping system for universal application. On late model vehicles, the clamp points are not necessarily ferrous metal, meaning that traditional magnetic clamping fixtures are no longer suitable.
Ideal for checking tyre / wheel run-out. And also measuring the brake disc / brake hub.
- Measuring range: 0-10mm
- Graduations: 0.01mm
- Aluminium clamping range: 20 - 100mm