Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
A set ot two cam belt tensioner tools for Volkswagen 4 Cyl TDI PD SOHC diesel engines. Also certain Audi / Skoda applications. These tension tools are designed for Pumpe Duse and Common Rail diesels fitted with larger engine mounting brackets.
- OEM Equiv: T10264 | T10265
The kit is designed for use with 2.5L engines to facilitate removal of the water pump. The manufacturer recommends that the water pump is replaced when removing / replacing the cylinder head.
Companion to ET1469
- Applications: VW T5 | Touareg 2.5D
- OEM Equiv: T10221A | T10225 | T10222A
This timing kit is designed for gear driven engines which utilise the PD fuel injection system.
This kit contains camshaft locking tools, crankshaft locknig tools, a clamping device for servicing the camshaft wheels, a special rotating socket, and tensioner wrench.
- Applications: VW T5 (04-) | Touareg (03-) | Phaeton (03-)
- Engines: 5 cylinder / 10 cylinder 2.5L | 4.9L TDI PD
- OEM Equiv: T10193 | T10199 | T10199/1 | T10225 | T10226 | T10234