Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specially designed socket to allow the safe / quick removal of the diesel fuel filter without damaging the plastic cover.
- Applications: Citroen: C4 | C5, Fiat Scudo | Ford Focus | C-Max | Kuga, Peugeot 307 | 308 | 407 | 607 | 807 | Volvo C70 | S40 (Mk II)
- Engines: 2.0L | 2.2L HDi engines
- 1/2" Sq Drv
This modest little set is designed for the 2.0L / 2.2L DOHC common rail diesel engines in Ford, Land Rover, Peugeot & Volvo vehicles.
It allows the camshaft pulley to be locked using the timing pin while securing the flywheel / ring gear with the locking pin & plate. The cam belt transmits drive from crankshaft to camshaft then from one camshaft to the other by chain located in the cylinder head.
- OEM Equiv: 303-393 | 303-393-01 | 303-1059 | 303-1277
A specialised set for removing PSA 2.0L | 2.2L HDi (DW10 | DW12) diesel fuel injectors (Bosch | Siemens). Allows the removal of seized injectors without the need to remove the cylinder head. Bridge fits onto the cylinder head allowing for safe removal of the injectors.
- Unscrew injector cap
- Extract internal sleeve from injector
- Thread force screw into injector
- Lower the bridge assembly over the force screw
- Screw down the force screw nut. Hold the force screw with a spanner
Essential kit for timing belt replacement on 1.8 | 2.0 'EW' coded petrol engines. This includes engines with VVT / HPi
This kit includes both locking pins for cam / crankshafts and also a steel clip for fitting the cambelt and a tensioner specific to the engines this kit suits.
- Engine codes: EW7 | EW10 | EW12