Timing Tools Finder
Engine Code Search
A specialised cylinder head rebuilt kit designed to allow the camshafts to be correctly fitted into the cylinder head on Porsche / VAG common rail engines.
The set contains a jig, various camshaft support fixtures, gear tooth alignment clamps and locking devices.
- OEM Equiv: T40094 | T40095 | T40096
- Applications: VAG 1.6L | 2.0L | 2.7L | 3.0L | 4.0L | 4.2L diesel CR engines | Porsche 3.0 TDi
- For timing servicing on 2.7L - 4.2L engines, also refer ET1622.
Specialty cam locking bar for 24V VR6 engines used on some GTI, GLI and all 3.2 liter VR6. Also W8 and W12 engines (two needed). Locks both camshafts at TDC for setting valve timing. Not for 12V VR6, nor any 2.7L, 2.8L or 3.0L conventional V6 engines.
- Engine codes: 2.8L (BDE) (BDF), 3.2L (BAA) (BJS) (BMX) (BUB), 3.6L (BHK) (BHL) (BLV)
- Application: Audi A3 (06-09) | A8 (05-09) | Q7 (07-09) | TT (04-09), VW CC (06-09) | EOS (07-09) | Golf (04) | GTI (02-06) | Phaeton (04-06) | R32 (04-08) | Touareg (04-09)
This useful kit is designed for locking the fuel pump into its timed position so that the pump drive belt can be replaced or the pump timing checked.
This kit is designed for 2.7L | 3.0L TDi engines.
- Applications: Audi A4 (07-12), A5 (07-12), A6 (08-11) | Q5 (08-12), Q7 (07-12), VW: Phaeton (07-15), Touareg (07-11) | Porsche: Cayenne (08-16)
- Engine codes: 2.7L CAMA, CGKA, CANA, 3.0L: CCWA, CDYA, CASA, CASD
- OEM Equiv: T40135 | 3242 | T10320 | T40058
Designed for V6 4v common rail diesel, chain driven engines. Used for turning over & positioning the crankshaft during removal & installation of the camshaft timing chain. Also contains crankshaft aligning pins (with flats) & side alignment pins for crankshaft to cylinder head.
- Applications: Audi: A4 | A5 | A6 | A8 | Q7 | Allroad, VW: Phaeton | Touareg, Porsche Cayenne