A heavy duty caliper windback tool to return brake caliper pistons to their original position when changing brake pads.
The extra large forks are designed to push back pistons simultaneously, on most vehicles with 4 piston calipers.
Others also bought
More from this category
Air powered to facilitate the quick removal of disc calipers on most vehicles. Air operated ram applies pressure to the caliper, while the handled is rotated by hand.
- Suitable for both push back / wind back pistons
- Supplied with 15 adaptors that suit most popular vehicles.
Powerful internal spring applies firm pressure to piston, to ensure piston mechanism is wound back.
Almost universal application due to adjustable adaptors. Suitable for both left and right hand thread brake calipers and two / three pin brake caliper pistons.
- Magnetic 2 pin adaptor - fits any standard rewind adaptor.
- Adjustable 2 pin - for electronic park brakes
- Adjustable 3 pin - for common brake caliper applications
Works on various single, dual & quad piston calipers. 360¡ ratchet swing allows access at any angle. Evenly distributes force to prevent piston misalignment. Reversing lever for easy change from spreading to retracting.
- Suits single | twin | quad pistons & floating type calipers
- Applicable for ATE | Bendix | Delco | Brembo & Girling calipers
- Quick change button from sreading to retracting
- Evenly distributes force to prevent piston misalignment