These reels hold 6 metres of highly flexible double skinned silicone cable suitable for use with standard multimeters.
- 1000V CATIII double / reinforced insulation | 20 Amp current rating
- 4mm Straight plug / 4mm Right angle plug
- Fully compliant to IEC 61010-031:2015
Silvertronic multimeter leads are made in the UK. Designed for professional use, Silvertronic silicone leads are double insulated.
Silicone leads can withstand high temperature, including the heat of such things as hot manifolds and soldering iron tips.
- 1000V CAT III 20A
- 2m long cables (colour coded)
- Extra thin 0.7mm OD
- Supplied in a 4 pocket test lead organiser for convenient storage.
This robust purpose made cable reel contains 50 metres of Silvertronic's high quality double insulated silicone cable. The reel incorporates a 4mm socket and the cable is terminated in a right angle plug.
Ideal for use as an Earth trailing lead.
- IEC 1010 Rating: 1000V Cat II 20Amps
- Double reinforced insulation
- Green coloured cable
Perfect for connecting to fuel injectors, MAP and TPS sensors, as well as any weather pack seal type connectors. The modular design is compatible with any industry-standard, 4mm plug whether shrouded or not. All probes are supplied in a protective plastic tube.
- 4 colours | 0.7mm (0.028") OD back probe pins
- Made in UK quality
- 1000V CAT III 20A
These unique back probes enable measurement in confined areas. The attached lead with socket allows connection to any standard 4mm multimeter plug.
Silvertronic leads are premium quality, made in the UK, using double insulated silicone cables.
- 0.7mm OD back probe pins
- 300mm cable length
A professional avionics multi pin connector kit for flight line servicing of American military aircraft, and many others. The kit features aero leads that consist of single layered silicone, guaranteeing a high degree of flexibility.
- Compatible with standard 4mm instrument sockets.
- NSN: 6625-01-539-4613
The Avionic Service Case with a comprehensive range of Test Accessories has been put together in a combined effort by Silvertronic and one of the biggest European Airlines to meet the demand for Avionic Test scenarios such as ÒAOG" Aircraft On Ground, Standard Service issues for example by Line Maintenance as well for general MRO requirements. The Avionic Service Case went through a long testing time at the airline with numerous test applications to make this Service Case a versatile electrical test companion in most common test needs. Containing Avionic Test Leads, Test Accessories & Adapters, Coaxial-Adapter kit, Test-Lead extensions and the optional ÒAero" Digital Multimeter which is designed for avionic testing may also be used for insulation measurement.
The "Tool Control" facility is a vital part of the kit whereby each component space is labelled for quick visual inspection.The special Avionic leads are displayed in the lid of the case for initial visual inspection but thereafter can be stored in the respective colour coded tool rolls, which are supplied within the kit.
The Silvertronic Avionic Service Case comes in a sturdy black polypropylene case which is ideal for the service environment as it is resilient to scratches, dents and is shock resistant. The case is also airtight, waterproof, dustproof and will remain afloat should it end up in water.
- Contents: Aero Leads 22 AWG Male & Female, Aero Leads 20 AWG Male & Female, Aero Leads 16 AWG Male & Female, Aero Leads 12 AWG Male & Female, Aero Leads MTC 22 (NG) Male & Female, Cable Extensions 6m, BNC Coaxial Adapter Kit, BNC Coaxial cable, Various Test Prods & Test Leads, 4mm Adapter, 4mm/4mm Coupler, Crocodile Clips and 6 Storage Pouches for the Aero Leads.
- NSN: 1680-01-624-0285