Updated model with extra plate to fit virtually all passenger / commercial vehicles. Ratcheting handle with reversing switch makes it convenient to use in any position, and also centrally distributes force to prevent piston misalignment.
- Works on most single / multi piston calipers.
- Size range: 1-9/16" - 2-5/8"
- Includes magnetic 7" extended adaptor plates to suit multi piston calipers on heavy duty vehicles.
Others also bought
Save time - flush out old grease with new. For bearings up to 3-1/2" OD. No airline or grease gun required.
Simply place the bearing on the piston. Press down on the cap until the old grease is forced out, and the new grease shows on top of the bearing.
- Works on bearings up to 3-1/2" OD (90mm)
- Packs up to 50 bearings before needing refilling
More from this category
A heavy duty caliper windback tool to return brake caliper pistons to their original position when changing brake pads.
The extra large forks are designed to push back pistons simultaneously, on most vehicles with 4 piston calipers.
- Pad size: 7cm x 11.8cm
Air powered to facilitate the quick removal of disc calipers on most vehicles.Air operated ram applies pressure to the caliper, while the handle is rotated by hand.
This tool can be used on left and right handed threaded pistons.
- Suitable for both push back / wind back pistons
- Supplied with 15 adaptors that suit most popular vehicles.
This rewind tool has a powerful internal spring which applies firm pressure to the piston to ensure piston mechanism is wound back as you turn the handle.
The adjustable adaptors provide almost universal application. Suitable for both left and right hand thread brake calipers and two / three pin brake caliper pistons.
- Magnetic 2 pin adaptor - fits any standard rewind adaptor.
- Adjustable 2 pin - for electronic park brakes
- Adjustable 3 pin - for common brake caliper applications