An extra heavy duty puller for disassembling even the most seized U joints in minutes on virtually all heavy duty commercial vehicles.
This puller is engineered to be used with 1" Sq Drv impact tools. Reduces the risk of damage to driveshafts, yokes, joints and bearing cups.
To use, simply remove all bolts from the bearing cup. Slide the puller over the drive line yoke. Turn forcing screw clockwise with impact wrench.
- Application: U-Joints with bearing cups 1-1/2" - 2.2" OD.
- Ensure forcing screw is always lubricated.
More from this category
Adjustable jaws fit all hexagon & octagon wheel bearing lock nuts. Contains three sets of pins, applicable to any pin holes on the nut.
- 6 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-3/4" (49 - 135mm)
- 8 Point lock nuts: 1-3/4" - 5-5/8" (49 - 143mm)
- Pin diameters: 1/4" | 5/16" | 3/8"
A specialised ball joint remover for European trucks. Designed for on vehicle maintenance, and to avoid damage to ball joints and related parts.
Easy to use / save time & money.
- 39mm dia
- Nut width 26mm / Bolt length 128mm
- Applications: > 4 Tonne trucks, including most European trucks
- Special application for MAN 414 drag link.