- 14 locking socket clips
- Magnetic base
- 3/8" Sq Drv
Others also bought
Quick, reliable diagnosis for all spark ignition systems, including Coil On Plug (COP) and general distributor type SPW.
Induction technology requiring no hook ups / ground wires / special adaptors.
Diagnose misfires, starting issues, damaged spark plugs / wires. Measure cylinder speed, ignition voltage, ignition time etc.
- Spark voltage (0-50,000V)
- Spark burn time (0-10ms)
- 200 to 19,999 RPM
Gas analysers can accurately & quickly confirm or deny faults in the oxygen sensor and catalytic systems.
By hooking up each car that comes in, you can quickly identify whether engine issues exist - confirm via scan tool - and afterwards confirm that the engine service has been effective.
- Kane gas analysers - Made in the UK - are market leaders. Compact, they can be taken to the vehicle, and used on drive tests to log engine data.
- The 4 gas version is ideal for petrol engines. The 5 gas version adds NOx, to test diesel emissions (essential, especially for equipment used in underground mines / enclosed areas).
- Optional printer (ET9890) for test reports available.
- Fully portable 4 (CO | CO2 | HC | O2 & Lambda / AFR) & 5 gas (NOx) analysers .
- Rechargeable battery
- Fast warm up
- Print to PC via wireless, plus Android App
Durable steel tray to organise and hold all your sockets.
With LOCKING CLIPS to hold sockets securely. Compact 45cm x 15cm size. And with handle to make it easy to carry around!
This socket tray is designed to carry 1/4" Sq Drv, 3/8" Sq Drv and 1/2" Sq Drv.
- 20x 1/4" Sq Drv clips
- 30x 3/8" Sq Drv clips
- 30x 1/2" Sq Drv clips
More from this category
Designed in Japan, this professional quality unit tests all 12V auto batteries, including new auxiliary batteries for Toyota hybrids.
- Battery charging level
- Battery condition
- Engine start performance
- Charging system (alternator)
- Tests auxiliary batteries for Toyota Hybrids
- Unused battery test mode
- 24V batteries: Start Performance & Charging System tests
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer.
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
This advanced system tester is designed to test all 12V auto batteries including lead, AGM, EFB, GEL etc. The unit tests battery condition PLUS charging (alternator) and starter (crank) systems.
The battery test analyses battery health status to calculate actual cold cranking capability of the battery. The tester will advise whether the battery needs replacing, and is also able to identify a faulty battery before actual failure.
The cranking test analyses the starting circuit (including the starter motor) by measuring increases in starting torque load. The charging test analyses the charging system, detecting under or overcharging.
- Testing range: 100 - 2,000CCA