Replacement 3" probe tips, suitable for all Power Probe units.
- With 4mm banana jack
- Original part # PN3015-BLK
- 2 pack
Others also bought
The Power Probe 4 is a multi-use Circuit Tester with built-in diagnostic power.
This tool simplifies the testing of fuse boxes, verifies correct operation of motors, lights, relays, sensors, wires, communications circuits and computer drivers. The large LCD colour display makes viewing live test information and mode selection simplified in even direct sunlight or complete darkness.
- Supplies Power and Ground
- Digital voltmeter with Min/Max voltage capturing
- 20 ft power lead
- Tests for bad grounds / short circuits
- Powered by vehicle battery
- Gold plated brass probe tip
- Directed LED head lamps to illuminate test area
- Ohmeter / Frequency
- Pulse width (+tive & -tive)
Additional diagnostic modes:
- Petrol fuel injection tester
- PCM / ECM driver tester
- Signal tracer (use with ECT3000)
More from this category
This Power Probe adaptor kit contain two adaptors, one with a blade probe for tapping into fuse sockets, and the second, a needle probe for back probing connectors.
- Allows for pinpoint diagnostic testing
- 4mm banana plugs
- Suits all Power Probe circuit testers
- Old part numbers: AA4 | AA6