Comprehensive set with adaptors to suit most common Asian / European / US vehicles
- Normal operating range: 750PSI
- Gauge: 0-1,000 PSI
Others also bought
Required tools when replacing the crank seal / removing front engine cover to replace the chain. For use on 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.4L | 3.2L TDCi / TDDi Duratorq engines fitted to Ford Transit | Ford Ranger plus Jaguar X Type X400 and Land Rover Defender.
- First component removes diesel pump sprocket cover, and also allows oil seal to be removed / replaced.
- Second component aligns / centralises the front camshaft chain cover before fitting the new oil seal.
Covers wide of modern engines including HDi / TDCi / Pumpe Duse.
Included clamp on injectors, 0-50 Bar gauge, straight / right angled quick connect fittings, and extensive range of glow plug / injector adaptors. Additional gauge for incoming pressure.
Suits most car / truck / agricultural / marine diesel engines.
- Spark plug sizes: 10 | 12 | 14 | 18mm
- Injectors: M20 | M22 | M24 & Ford Stanadyne injector clamp on injector
More from this category
State of the art technology for measuring pressure on diesel common rail systems. Measuring range 0-2,000 Bar (29,000 PSI).
- Measure actual high pressure in common rail circuit with engine running
- Stores maximum pressure for comparison with manufacturer's specifications
- Bluetooth data transmitter sends test results to PC for review / printing
- Includes high pressure connectors (M12x1.5 | M14x1.5)