This combination wedge tool is designed for lifting bezel edges without marring interior surfaces, and for removing molded body trim pieces without damaging paint.
Also suitable for removing metal clips / plastic fasteners. Also for door, fender, hood and lid alignment. Made from high quality nylon.
More from this category
Test battery charge / health for all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V batteries, including new stop start batteries.
Print test results using the built in printer
- Tests all main battery standards
- Max load voltage tests for 12V / 24V
- Short circuit / reverse polarity protection
Comprehensive non insulated terminal crimper kit for battery terminal applications.
- Non insulated terminals
- 50 Amp housing / contacts / dust cover / handles / clamps
- Ratcheting crimper (AWG 20-16 | 16-14 | 12-10 | 8
- Cable cutters (cuts up to 38mm2 soft wire)
A very convenient tool to use in conjunction with the ETWH505HA pressure brake bleeder. Use the wrench to open the nipple. Used brake fluid then flows through the hose (into any convenient disposal bottle). The one way valve prevents air from reentering the system.
- 10mm brake bleeder wrench
- Silicone hose, with one way valve