Gas analysers can accurately & quickly confirm or deny faults in the oxygen sensor and catalytic systems.
By hooking up each car that comes in, you can quickly identify whether engine issues exist - confirm via scan tool - and afterwards confirm that the engine service has been effective.
- Kane gas analysers - Made in the UK - are market leaders. Compact, they can be taken to the vehicle, and used on drive tests to log engine data.
- The 4 gas version is ideal for petrol engines. The 5 gas version adds NOx, to test diesel emissions (essential, especially for equipment used in underground mines / enclosed areas).
- Optional printer (ET9890) for test reports available.
- Fully portable 4 (CO | CO2 | HC | O2 & Lambda / AFR) & 5 gas (NOx) analysers .
- Rechargeable battery
- Fast warm up
- Print to PC via wireless, plus Android App
A professional quality refrigerant leak detector which detects all existing refrigerants which include HFCs, HCFCs, and CFCs. With 400mm gooseneck for difficult to access areas.
- High sensitivity mode to detect small leaks
- Audio & visual (LED) leak indicators
- Protective rubber sleeve houses gooseneck when not in use
- Uses 9V battery (supplied)