A stable power supply is essential when flashing / reprogramming / calibrating ADAS. This unit outputs 100A indefinitely, with variable voltage. Plus functions as a 60A battery charger.
Based in Kansas USA, Clore has a 50 year heritage in developing battery technology for automotive professionals.
- 100A battery stabiliser
- 13.1V - 14.9V (0.1V increments)
- 60A / 40A / 10A battery charging modes
- Extremely low peak to peak ripple voltage
- Adjustable voltage output 13.1~14.9v
- 7-phase battery charging sequence. 60A / 40A/ 10A modes
- No voltage drop
- Quick response time 8x faster than competing models
- Clean, stable power perfect for reprogramming
- 13 Ft Cables
- Winner of Motor Magazine Top 20 Tools award 2020