Designed in Japan, this professional quality unit tests all 12V auto batteries, including new auxiliary batteries for Toyota hybrids.
- Battery charging level
- Battery condition
- Engine start performance
- Charging system (alternator)
- Tests auxiliary batteries for Toyota Hybrids
- Unused battery test mode
- 24V batteries: Start Performance & Charging System tests
Designed in Japan, this professional quality unit tests all 12V auto batteries and alternator / crank systems for 12V / 24V, including new stop start batteries.
Expanded coverage of new auxiliary batteries for Toyota hybrids.
Two year warranty.
- Detachable / replacement cable
- Auxilliary battery test for TOYOTA Hybrids
Starter current, alternator current & battery voltage measurement. Measures up to 1000A AC / DC. Functions include Continuity, Diode test, Capacitance, peak hold, Max / Min, and difference measurements.
- IEC-61010-1 (CAT III 600V, EMC Test Passed)
- Conductor dia: 35mm
- True RMS
For low resistance (milli ohm) measurement of EV / Hybrid motors.
- Automotive m Tester focusing on testing Hybrid and Electric Vehicles.
- Essential if DTC code ÒP0A78 (Drive Motor "A" Inverter Performance) is detected.
- 4 terminal method to detect very low resistance.
Extremely accurate meter for dark current & alternator charging current measurement. For professional workshops.
- 5mA - 4000mA DC range for dark current measurement
- 40A / 200A DC range for normal DC current measurement
- Conductor dia: 20mm
- Noise cut clamp core
- Stable LCD readings even with low current
- IEC 61010-1 (CAT III 300V CAT I 600V, EMC Test Passed)